Hurrah I’m finally starting to see some weight loss but more importantly I’ve lost inches! I rediscovered an old workout favourite this morning, Adam Bryant’s 10 minute bike workout. It worked for me a few years ago, so I thought I’d try it out again and see how I get on.
- I started playing Uncharted 2: Among Thieves in siesta today, it’s awesome. I picked up the Uncharted collection free last year during the first Play at Home, but had only played the first one until today. I won’t be writing a review on this but I will be taking plenty of screenshots.
On This Day 2020
- I’ve never seen Cats but we did the play at school. I’ve had Skimbleshanks The Railway Cat song stuck in my head ever since.
- Enjoying my coffee before I have to tackle cable management. It’s the worst part of moving stuff round/re-decorating. Cable management actually went well! It’s so satisfying when it’s all done. Let’s see if I can keep it nice and neat.
- Time to paint! Today’s project is chalk painting the TV unit. It’s already 30°C so I reckon it will dry in no time.
- The noisiest dog toy usually becomes the favourite. 😅
- People are hugging?
On This Day 2018
- The Diary of a Social Media Manager
- Just had my coffee. Ready to crack on with some work.
- Would you rather have 100 super fans who are excited for your next upload, or 1000 followers who are just making up numbers?
Everyone thinks I’m sitting here under a lovely cool air con but the reality is that I am sweating so bad. It is especially fun with a knackered kidney. My plan of attack, upping water intake, less salt, siestas when needed, fresh air when it’s cooled down. I use cold damp flannels on my neck when it gets too much.
On This Day 2017
- Got up at 6am this morning to watch the Pretty Little Liars Finale. I couldn’t sleep AT ALL last night. Kept having theory dreams. That accent was awful. I think it was supposed to be a cockney accent but it was distracting. LOL. I think we would have been more shocked if one of the parents was A. I had my money on Ella for so long. Been watching this for 7 years and I just watched the last ever episode…..
I’m just ONE away from 50 YouTube subscribers! I’m working on some more vids. Hoping to do something about my office makeover. I am addicted to watching home office and desk tours at the moment so thought it would be fun to make my own.
- The Diary of a Social Media Manager
- Twitter follow trains are so not worth it. You need quality followers that will love and share your content, not just numbers who will probably mute you. I’ve done this via Facebook yrs ago but I find it doesn’t work unless you are in the same niche and really enjoy the content.
On This Day 2016
- Pretty Little Liars – I think Spencer has a twin. I want answers dammit haha.
*throws out any apparel and home decor bearing the Union Jack* – #ashamedtobeBritish
On This Day 2015
- I’d love to do Let’s Play videos on YouTube but I don’t have the gear.
- P.S I Love You – I can’t cope with this film. 😭
On This Day 2014
I have my eye on the Revolution Makeup geek palette.
On This Day 2013
- Power Pout from Mua Cosmetics is hydrating and a great price for a lip crayon. My favourite shade is Broken Hearted.
- Sweating, it’s about 30ºC degrees at 9pm …. oh and I cut my fringe. 🙈
On This Day 2012
- Just asked my nephew what his favourite food in the whole world is….. ‘Sweeties’ he replied. Same lol.
- Hate that our air con is broken! Sick of sweating and I want it to rain and be freezing!
On This Day 2011
Got some strong pain medicine and feeling a little better, drinking gallons of water, will see the Dr on Thursday to find out more. I’m not sure if this is kidney stones or something else. (it was Nephroptosis)
On This Day 2010
Had a lovely time in Liverpool today and I’m super happy with my new vintage dress.
On This Day 2009
- Playing Trace Memory on my DS.
And so the lion fell in love with the lamb….. I love Twilight so much!
Thanks for reading,