I woke up to 1,500+ Twitter followers. Thank you so much!!! (This was such a lovely Twitter milestone to reach at the time, although a month later I quit social media)
- Good morning everyone, except to the huge zit who has taken up residence on my chin.
- Have to say I was pleasantly surprised by The Bad Batch I can’t wait for episode 2.
- I have a lot of housework to do. 🤡
- Charging though my to do list.
On This Day 2020
- Had a nightmare that I was stuck in England and couldn’t get home because I missed my flight. 😳
- The people get a bit crazy here on the daily allowed walk at 8pm slot. We are all going to be super fit in a few weeks because there’s absolutely nothing open hahaha..
On This Day 2019
- I think it’s time to have another go at decluttering the house.
- My problem category seems to be paper clutter. I can’t get rid of it.
- I have a stack of notebooks that I ‘sorted’ from my home office. I somehow need to get those ideas onto the computer or into my memory book.
- Los Santos or West Coast Classics are the best GTA radio stations.
- I’m really looking forward to the release of Little Friends Dogs and Cats.
- I did 7,297 steps today, that’s the most steps I’ve done since before kidney surgery!!!!
On This Day 2018
- We have a lot of fiesta days and public holidays but nearly everyone I know works in tourism so no days off. Got to get those tourists checked in, fed, entertained and cleaned. 😜
- Aggretsuko is my spirit animal 🦊