How many times have you refreshed Instagram this evening? 😅 I noticed it was acting up earlier before I went on a coffee date with E. Then Facebook wouldn’t load…. yes the internet is broken. To be fair I try not to look at my phone when out and about anyway.
On arriving home Twitter was the place to go and confirm yes, WhatsApp, Facebook and Instagram were down. Oh noes, the Zuckerberg machine. So of course Twitter was picking up the slack this evening when that started struggling and then LinkedIn.
What are you doing instead of social media tonight? After a bit of shit posting on Twitter I decided to watch episode 2 of Squid Game which I have to concentrate and watch the screen anyway for the subtitles as I don’t understand Korean, so no scrolling for me.
This is a great reminder for any creators who don’t have a blog or website, to create one. You can make something free on WordPress and at least you have some place to call home when this happens. It’s definitely not a one off and it’s worth thinking about how to contact people outside of social media DMs especially if you are a small business or influencer.
Anyway enough of that excitement, social media grinding to a halt actually got me to go to bed early and write this post as I listen to Father John Misty on Spotify. 😉
Day 4/31 Fitness Gaming Challenge
In a nutshell I was up at 5am did a bit of early morning scrolling, then went to throw my workout gear on before I lost motivation. Did a 30 minute hike/walk and then had breakfast. I had a new cereal so that was exciting. 😂 Honey flavour Special K incase you wondered.
Later on I mopped our roof garden, so I’m counting that as a workout too, especially as it was really hot again today.
I’m still working on a 7km egg in Pokémon Go, so I will share that with you once it’s hatched. 😆
On This Day 2020
- Testing a theory. Did anyone else dream about Trump last night? I did and it was weird.
- And BLOCK! No time for anti-masker idiots.
- I’ve been wearing masks outside since the end of February.
- The internet is angrier than usual lately.
On This Day 2019
- In The Tall Grass (2019 Netflix) is creepy and weird. I’m a scaredy cat and it’s just the right level of scary for me. The second half of the film got very dark! I spent most of the last 40 mins shouting WTF? and EWWW 😂
On This Day 2018
Rambo wrote a poem 💖
Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I left a surprise,
On the floor for you.
On This Day 2017
- LEGO Harry Potter is the perfect cute Halloween video game.
- Feeling a little hangry at the moment.
- I would love some rain.
- OMG! Hoodie weather today! Haha we had a huge cloud over us for an hour and I was like HOODIE!!!!!! Now the sun is out and my washing has dried in no time.
- When the air con is on so high in a shop – the person that works there has to wear a fleece and scarf. 😆 I think it’s so unhealthy… especially when it’s 30 degrees outside.
- Buying some bits from Superdrug online and sending them to my parents house so it’s all there when I arrive.
On This Day 2013
So glad the The Vampire Diaries is back on, what a great first episode! I miss Stefan.