Today I got my first dose of the vaccine against COVID-19! Yay! I must have woken up on the hour every hour last night, dreamt about Señor Rambo and ended up getting to my vaccine appointment about 40 mins early.
It was all very well organized in a huge tent in our village and they reminded me to book my next shot for in 21 days time. I’m pretty sure this virus is going to go on for a while with a 3rd and 4th vaccine booster shot (at least with what I’ve heard about the Delta Variant in Australia) so the next post won’t be called ‘fully vaccinated’, we got to live with this new dystopian world, hey ho!
Aside from publishing my Alex Kidd in Miracle World DX review, I have had a pretty chilled day. We stopped for breakfast and coffee after my vaccine and then E went to get some goodies from the shop including popcorn and chocolate! I basically decided that after my 50 min bike workout yesterday morning I was going to carb load like I would if I was getting my period and rest my body.
Cozy Blanket and a Film
I grabbed a cozy blanket and used my Pfizer arm to stuff my face with popcorn so I was at least moving it and I watched a film called Fantasy Island which was just what I needed. If you haven’t seen it, I believe it’s based on an old tv series and it’s kind of like what would happen if LOST and an escape room had a baby. If you love islands and those kinds of things I think you will enjoy it.
Later on we had a drive for a bit of air, my arm started to hurt more as the day went on which the paracetamol is taking the edge off. When we got home we enjoyed some Pivot ice creams (the Spanish version of Cornetto) and chilled. I feel so bloated now, but it was nice to have some of my favourite treats and snacks. If I feel ok tomorrow I might do a Ring Fit Adventure workout to move my arm but I’m just going to play it by ear.
I know I usually add a bit more to these posts, but now all I want to do is a quick Duolingo session and doze off watching Netflix. Zzzz.
On This Day 2020
- The Diary of a Social Media Manager
- I feel like the same 10 people see my tweets (for my blog account), which I appreciate, but I think everyone else has me on mute. 😄 Silly algorithm.
On This Day 2019
- The Diary of a Social Media Manager
- I only log onto my personal Facebook account to delete memories. Soon all of my posts will be gone. 😆
- Don Limpio is my favourite cleaning product. I just love the smell so much! LOL.
- Just watched a sickening IGTV video about wet wipes, how they go through the sewer system and end up in a huge mountain. 🤮 Apparently 90% of wet wipes on the market have plastic in them??? What?
- I always knew ‘baby wipes’ as they used to be called or face wipes are not supposed to be flushed but there are also ‘WC wipes’ on the market which have a logo on the packaging which says they are safe to flush. Apparently there are biodegradable wc wipes made of natural fibers. Good to know.
On This Day 2018
If I suddenly publish 50 blog posts, don’t worry, they have been sitting in drafts for AGES! Might have to schedule them hahaha. It’s that thing of wanting to press publish on everything right away, I’m so impatient when it comes to that lol.
I’ve had a good few hours to audit my site today and half of my content wasn’t even live. I think it was from when I changed my template. 🙈 We live and learn. My travel posts were all so long ago, so it feels a bit redundant to me but I’m sure others would enjoy reading who are planning a similar trip.
On This Day 2017
- I’ve never bought anything from Etsy as shipping always seems to be too high for me, even for things like little sticker packs. I get stung with shipping fees a lot when I order anything online.
- Only 7 YouTube subs away from my mini goal of 50!
- Who else is still playing Pokémon GO? I caught Hoothoot, HitmonTop and Mareep today. I can’t wait to play later. The gym update was too late for me to go out again.
On This Day 2016
- My Dad calls me to see if I’ve seen the latest Game of Thrones episode, when I say no, he tells me about it anyway, spoilers and all. I just humour him LOL.
- The trailer for The Conjuring 2 is terrifying. I believe it’s based on the Enfield poltergeist, there was a TV series about that last year, didn’t watch it all though. Too scary!
On This Day 2015
- After 2 weeks holidays I’ve just spent the weekend chilling with E and playing video games. I picked up the LOST video game for XBOX 360 while we were away, it was £3 in CEX I couldn’t resist! GTA V is a lot of fun, I mainly race round like a loon instead of completing missions haha.
There are so many different ways to use YouTube. It’s not all about vlogging. I love watching lets plays especially if I’m stuck on a certain video game (ahem) all the time, oh and film trailers!
*Contains affiliate links because this girl needs coffee. Anytime you make a purchase through my affiliate links I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. 💖