Sweaty Social Media Manager, that’s me lol. I chose the title of this post a few years ago but it still applies. Sweaty is my aesthetic at this point. 😅 It’s August 26th and I am DONE with Summer. Bring on spooky season, blankets and cozy gaming. ✨
BTW yes, I still have to manage social media for work but the relief of not having it for myself as a blogger or personal brand is 50 kilos lifted off my shoulders. My work in social media is nothing to do with geek lifestyle, it’s in the travel niche. I can easily schedule stuff and use 3rd party tools to manage it. It’s also not about me so it’s much easier mentally when you don’t have the pressure to show your face and the focus is on a destination.
On This Day 2023
It’s Saturday and I would normally spend the morning messing round on my own social media while I ate breakfast. Time regained! Instead I’ve fixed some more stuff here on the blog and done a load of washing. We took Chester and Cooper out for a ride in the car to a cute coffee shop where we treated them to some dog friendly mango ice creams. They thought it was their birthday! 😅 Later on we had some roast chicken and chilled under the AC. The loveliest of afternoons. 🐾. I was going to do some gaming this evening but seeing as I have momentum I got stuck into some blog work, fixing things behind the scenes and prepping blog drafts to go live.
On This Day 2022
Not sure where the notes are for this year
On This Day 2021
LOL just call me the sweaty social media manager! Today went to a hotel for an upcoming project, there was a lot of walking involved in 30ºC+ degrees but I was in my element, happily taking photos and videos.
It was sweaty work (especially in my mask) but it was nice to be out in the fresh air with the sound of people enjoying their holidays and a beautiful location. 🌴
- My hotel adventure earned me 4,000 steps 😀
- We didn’t go for an evening walk but we ate very healthily today and we’re on day 10 of the Ring Fit Adventure Club challenge.
- I can’t believe we’re at day 10 already. That’s flown by so quickly! Also where has August gone?
- I’m trying to figure out the fitness challenge for September. I like the idea of mixing the Ring Fit with other gaming/non-gaming workouts.
- It will run for 30 days, I know that much, but I really like the idea of combining different workouts, for convenience and to keep it fresh.
- The idea is to just keep moving in the month of September and check in on twitter even if we can’t make the workout that day. What do you think? I’ve asked on Twitter, so once we figure it out, I’ll make a blog post as reference, I don’t want it to be too complicated.
- Fit By 40: Day 10/14 Ring Fit Adventure Challenge
- Yayy, I reached LEVEL 24!!!
- I did some paddle boarding or river rowing using the Abdominal Press and Twist. I really enjoyed this Fit Skill!
- This level wasn’t too bad, although I forgot to get rid of the Plank from my skill set and was confronted with a bunch of yellow monsters. I did use the Thigh Press and I pressed so hard the Ring flew out of my thighs haha. Actually looking forward to more leg work like this.
- After some hard work I spent some coins in the shop and treated myself to the Misty Athlete outfit and trainers. It reminded me that maybe I need to invest in some real life workout gear. I’ll have a look in Lefties next week.
- If I get a good sleep I might do tomorrow’s workout before breakfast tomorrow. There’s a Dragaux battle on the horizon and I know I won’t be able to do it on a full stomach. Wish me luck. 😄
On This Day 2016
- Rambo jumped up on the bed all by himself. That little leg is strong. He’ll be playing football again in no time. You wouldn’t think he’s recently had knee surgery!
On This Day 2014
- Delicious tuna steak and salad for lunch!
- lovely walk/jog to the beach and back…
- big waves here on the islands at the moment…..
On This Day 2013
- Gave the car a good wash at the garage – I bet it rains now haha
- Making hot croissants with Nutella.
On This Day 2011
- multi-tasking 🙂
On This Day 2009
- Finally got our new door! How exciting. #adulting
- playing WiiFit 😄
- did the yoga for the first time today too
- “You can never solve a problem with the same kind of thinking that created the problem in the first place.” – Albert Einstein
On This Day 2008
- I had a scary dream about an earthquake!!!
- is waiting for E to come home from work and bring the Subway munchies yay! I’m getting cheese salad half sub with southwest sauce and cookies…. nom!
Thanks for reading,