Another day of migraines was eased by a real muddy coffee with E at a local bar and later I dragged myself out for walk with the recycling bags. It was busy out and most people were hanging round in groups without masks so I power walked home pronto to watch a film and chill.
Guess who said she was going to start watching Halloween films and then ended up watching a romance film instead? It me.
The Last Letter from Your Lover (Netflix) sounded like a nice watch and I’m glad I chose it. It has two timelines, present day and the 1960’s.
“After finding a trove of love letters from the 1960s, a journalist sets out to solve the mystery of a secret affair.”
I’ve only watched half of it and will watch the rest tomorrow (does anyone else watch half a film and save half for another day?) but so far so good. It stars Shailene Woodley and Felicity Jones. I’m learning now that it’s actually based on a book by Jojo Moyes of the same name.
Let me know if you watched it, I’m reminded of The Longest Ride by Nicholas Sparks.
On This Day 2020
Few work bits to finish then it’s time for the Animal Crossing firework display! 😊
On This Day 2019
- The Diary of a Social Media Manager
- Facebook Creator Studio now lets you SCHEDULE IGTV and IG posts. Have you tried this out yet?
- Last month it looked like only Instagram Creator accounts had access but I’m using biz accounts and it’s working great. So handy for Social Media Managers.
- I’m finding it very useful managing multiple accounts.
On This Day 2017
- I don’t play Splatoon but might get this pro controller because these are my colours!! I played the demo and failed miserably. It’s a great looking game and sounds fun but I just can’t keep up. No one would want me on their team LOL. If I can get through my ridiculous gaming backlog I might give it another go.