Instead of moaning about how crappy I feel post vaccine, I’ll leave this Spongebob GIF which is basically me today. Fingers crossed tomorrow I feel better, this has knocked the stuffing out of me.
I did manage to go for a walk this evening so that’s something.
What did I get up to on other years, this day? Find out below.
On This Day 2020
There was a fun thing on Twitter that said to list 5 famous people you’ve either met or have been within a few feet of, but ONE is a lie. Here’s my list, let me know in the comments which one you think is a lie.
- Robert Carlyle
- Samuel L Jackson
- David Silva
May the Mask Protect You
My Star Wars mask arrived from The Colorful Geek! I cannot wait to wear it!!! 😍 How cute is that packaging too!?
On This Day 2018
- The Diary of a Blogger
- I’ve written a short story in my head this morning. I have absolutely no idea what to do next. It’s so different to writing blog posts/articles. I haven’t written a story with characters since I was at school. That was a LONG time ago haha. I was convinced I’d forget as we went out for breakfast and I’m only just getting to write it down. I’ve written chapter one up on my blog and saved it as a draft.
- Having a much needed catch up on reading blogs this afternoon!
- Something that annoys me is time sensitive blog content. I’m going ahead and repurposing as much as I can.
- Having fun with all my redirects!
- I have some really cringe blog posts but some of them I’m able to upcycle into something else which is good. The rest I’m binning. Some of them are from when I would just post whatever I was thinking that day and others are from a different era of blogging when I was in a blog tribe doing comment for comment. (FYI: not a great strategy)
- I’m legit excited to spend the Summer playing Pokemon Go.
- 100 Days of Code: Day 9
- Finishing off ‘Introduction to Basic CSS’ on freeCodeCamp.
On This Day 2017
It was 40ºC degrees here yesterday! Already 29ºC this morning. 😅
Relaxing, about to watch the rest of James Bond Spectre
Thanks for reading,