It’s technically soup season but the weather would disagree. 😅 It’s still so hot here. Plenty to be grateful for this week including better sleep and getting organized. Here’s a pic of me eating soup, watching Doctor Who in front of the Christmas tree. Cozy or what? 😄
GRATEFUL BYTES 09
Welcome back to Grateful Bytes. 👾 This is a byte sized post of things I’m grateful for throughout the week in a bid to be more mindful. I hope it inspires you to think about your own highlights of the week, whether you share it in the comments or jot it down in a journal.
- As I said, soup season is officially here, kind of. A lovely bowl of Heinz tomato soup did the trick. I want to try and make some lentil soup this winter, I was recently given a family recipe.
- Coffee dates with Cooper.
- Sleeping in on Sunday mornings.
- Electricity! We had a 24 hour power cut and everything I wanted to do involved electric. It sucked that all our food in the fridge spoiled but it meant I could deep clean it finally. Once the power came back on I felt super grateful, thinking twice when I flip a light switch now.
- Feeling organized. I emptied my desk into a washing basket and trying to only let things back on my desk that are essential.
- Improving my project management skills at work.
- Better quality sleep. Moving my bed to the other side of the room and black out curtains are an absolute game changer.
Thanks for reading,
✨ What are you grateful for this week? ✨