Let me set the scene. Right now it’s Sunday evening, the rain is pouring outside and I’m snuggled on the sofa listening to LoFi music. If that’s not a good way to start a gratitude post then I don’t know what is. 😄
I’ve decided to make these gratitude posts every 2 weeks instead of weekly as it will work better with my schedule. There’s also a monthly update for November going out soon aka Geek Life Lately so I’ll have more to tell you in that post.
GRATEFUL BYTES 06
Welcome back to Grateful Bytes. 👾 This is a byte sized post of things I’m grateful for throughout the week in a bid to be more mindful. I hope it inspires you to think about your own highlights of the week, whether you share it in the comments or jot it down in a journal.
1. Fall Guys season 3 is here and I am HYPED! It’s an under the sea theme called Sunken Secrets. I’m on a mission to unlock the SpongeBob skin at level 100. I’m going to be the cutest sweat once I get that outfit haha. Let’s GO!
2. We tried some tequeños at Burger King. My go to chilli cheese bites were unavailable so we got these instead. They tasted familiar like a cheese stick inside a cake pastry, not bad and there was a passionfruit salsa to dip. They are a typical Venezuelan food.
3. “The more one meditates upon good thoughts, the better will be one’s world and the world at large.” – Confucius
4. Sitting back at my desk after about 2 weeks of work from sofa. I gave it a quick clean and I’m feeling much more motivated.
5. “Consistency before intensity. Start small and become the kind of person who shows up every day. Build a new identity. Then increase the intensity.” – James Clear
6. Sneaking cold Haribo sweets from the fridge.
7. Adding a mental health walk to my mornings. It’s really making a difference, even if I only make it around the block.
8. My MacBook is all updated and I was able to save a ridiculous amount of space by moving my photo library over to my external hard drive. I’m currently moving over 40 thousand images from my old iMac over to the hard drive too. It took a whole weekend with my iMac set up on the dining table but I’m glad I did it.
9. Exciting news this week. I’m now officially and ambassador for Outright Games! I’m so excited to be sharing some of their games very soon here on the blog and on YouTube! The games they make are going to fit right in here and I know you’re going to enjoy them as much as me! Please susbscribe to Cuteek on YouTube, it really helps me out, plus I’ll have some goodies to giveaway soon too. 💖
10. Winter sun! Loving these cooler sunny days and the random rainstorm we’re having right now. 🌴🌧
I hope you’ve all had a nice first weekend of December, things are certainly starting to look festive around here. I think it might be time to put up my Christmas tree. When do you put your decorations up? 🎄
💖 I hope you have a wonderful week!
✨ What are you grateful for this week? ✨