Need motivation to play Ring Fit Adventure?
Be honest, how many layers of dust are gathered on top of your poor Ring Fit Adventure hoop? I’ve shoved mine in a drawer it was getting that bad haha.
But honestly, I was browsing Twitter and noticed how many of my friends had the game but were struggling with motivation, so in a wave of spontaneity, I created the Ring Fit Adventure Club!
If you are having an ‘off day’ you can still join in by browsing the hashtag #RingFitAdventureClub on Twitter, share supportive GIFS, likes and Retweets to the other club members.
The rules are simple:
- The first rule of Ring Fit Adventure Club is you DO talk about Ring Fit Adventure Club (Fight Club reference anyone? 😂)
- Follow me on Twitter @cuteek
- Grab your dusty Ring Fit Adventure
- Tweet using the hashtag #RingFitAdventureClub when you complete a workout
- Encourage others using the # with supportive GIFS, likes and Retweets
- Have fun!
The idea is to have a positive fitness gaming community where we don’t feel guilty about taking a day off, have fun, improve our health and cheer each other on.
Anyone can join as long as you obviously have the Ring Fit Adventure game for the Nintendo Switch and you are a nice person.
If you are taking part in any Ring Fit Adventure challenges or plans, that’s fine you can just add the hashtag on.
I stopped playing Ring Fit Adventure in December 2020 after an episode of kidney stones and I’ve been wanting to start playing again, but I guess waiting for that Geek Fit motivation to strike.
Here’s hoping this inspires you, me and many others to join in, have fun, share screenshots and get healthy.