Hello there! So I decided to create a new gratitude series here on Cuteek called Grateful Bytes. This is a byte sized post of things I’m grateful for throughout the week in a bid to be more mindful. I chose this name because it has a geeky play on words which fits with the blog’s nerdy theme and vibe.
Grateful Bytes 01
Since I’ve quit social media (again) most recently Twitter, I feel like my thoughts are my own and I’m more aware of how I’m spending my time.
1. Romantic sunset walks with E. We played Pokémon GO and then sipped on Pumpkin Spice Lattes as we watched the sunset. I might have to go back to Starbucks for that PSL tumbler though lol. Oh and we met the cutest Chihuahua! 😍
2. Spending time reading blogs. Now I’m not scrolling Twitter for hours I have time to read cozy blog posts from my favourite bloggers. In fact, Michelle from Daisy Butter and Michelle from Mooey and Friends both inspired me to create this series and I’ve been enjoying catching up on the latest kawaii blog posts from Nat at There Might Be Coffee. 💖
3. Watching the sunrise from our roof garden and the moon at the same time is a magical experience. I’m really loving the early October mornings when everything is quiet and fresh, it’s 21°C right now and I’ve put my dressing gown on for the first time in forever.
4. Ice cold strawberry soda from the freezer a little Fall Guys session. This game is so much fun, I think I might like it more than Animal Crossing!
5. A lazy morning, cheese toasties and an episode of The Midnight Club on Netflix. It reminds me of Pulseras Rojas and Are You Afraid of The Dark. Have you watched it?
6. Celebrating 700 days of Spanish learning on Duolingo! E bought me a Vaporeon Funko Pop to celebrate. It’s adorable!
7. Being able to work from home is seriously a blessing.
8. Having time to get back into studying. I’m currently working through the Hubspot Academy SEO certification.
9. Lightning my fancy Wood Wick candle of an evening, hearing it crackle and smelling the fresh scent of linen.
10. Cozying up on the sofa with E to watch Andor while we snacked on fizzy Haribo.
What are you grateful for this week?
Below is a cute visual of this first issue of grateful bytes turned into a vlog, please susbscribe to Cuteek on YouTube, it really helps me out. 💖 Please let me know what you think of this style of post and vlog.