On This Day 2021
Ya girl got new eyebrows today! 👀
Did I mention that my eyebrows just decided to fall out earlier on in the year? No?
Well they did, I don’t know what happened whether it was the stress of the pandemic or an allergic reaction to the night cream I was using at the time but they just started falling out. I’ve been in a committed relationship with all kinds of eyebrow pencils ever since. 😜
Seeing as our COVID alert level was reduced down to 2 and things improved a bit, I decided to take the leap and go to the brow bar to sort out what I had left. To be fair they have grown a bit since they fell out but as I’m natural blonde, they grew back in very light.
I’m not sure what happened but the brow girl had to put the dye on like 4 times as my hair just wouldn’t keep the colour. She started with light brown and ended up using black dye! The last time I had my eyebrows done was when I last had my hair highlighted in August 2019.
It was a bit of a shock but then once I put my black Ray Ban glasses on they looked great. They are still a bit sparse and had to be filled in with makeup too, but hopefully they will grow back a bit more over time. What do you think? 👀
- Today was day 14 of the September fitness gaming challenge! Pokéwalk kind of morning and almost 3km before breakfast. I wanted to go earlier but it was pitch black outside until 07:45am. I can’t believe we’re two weeks already into the challenge. Caught a wild Espeon.
- 2021 is starting to feel more and more like survival of the fittest 😬
- I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was… 🎶
- Midnight Sky by Miley Cyrus is a bop 💃
- Apple Fitness+ is coming to Spain at last! 🙌🏼
- So proud of my step count today. I can’t remember being this close to 10,000 steps in ages! (9293)
On This Day 2022
- Kidney infection again ugh.
- Resting all day on the sofa
- E brought McDonalds home and we watched Death in Paradise
- Played LEGO Batman 2 and Fall Guys
- Watched Fresh Off The Boat
On This Day 2020
- I’m taking part in the Fitness and Code challenge for National Coding Week
- Just had a much needed stretch!
- I like to watch tech YouTube videos from my exercise bike and take regular walks.
- Lost 2 kilos so far!
- I really want it to rain ☔️🌩
- Instagram to allow clickable links in captions? Would you pay for this feature? 🤔
On This Day 2018
- Rollercoaster of emotions for the new Animal Crossing game news! I thought Nintendo were trolling for a minute then BOOM! 💥
- If they release an Animal Crossing themed Switch with the game, I’ll be all over it.
On This Day 2017
- Browsing the comic book store
- On page 73 of 432 of Destination Thailand by Katy Colins
On This Day 2016
- Not a fan of the new iOS 10 – overhyped! 🙄
- Ok I am having a bit of fun with the new stickers feature though.
- I love my iPhone but I’m always a few behind. I don’t like the zombie hype of ‘oh it’s September, must buy new iPhone’ 😜
- I just wanted to have a cheeky 30 mins playing GTA V and there was a huge update to do. Meh! (I cleaned my office windows instead.)
- Wtf? Why can’t I play Grim Fandango anymore? Locked?
- Super Mario Stickers Seem Like A Good Reason To Upgrade To iOS 10
- Woah! Hoverboard Barbie.
On This Day 2015
- We’re in Disneyland Paris!!
- Discovered Nestea Peche Blanche
On This Day 2014
- In Tenerife. Last night’s sunset was incredible
- Drove up to Santa Cruz to catch our boat, took a detour to La Laguna and got here just as the procession was starting for Cristo de La Laguna
- Time to sail home – goodbye Tenerife, there’s more to this island than meets the eye! brill holiday!
On This Day 2013
- On a road trip with the fam.
- Old school maps are the best
On This Day 2012
- Electric is back on – I would be a rubbish cavewoman!
- Watching This is England – very interesting film and great acting
Thanks for reading,