Ya girl got new eyebrows today! 👀
Did I mention that my eyebrows just decided to fall out earlier on in the year? No?
Well they did, I don’t know what happened whether it was the stress of the pandemic or an allergic reaction to the night cream I was using at the time but they just started falling out. I’ve been in a committed relationship with all kinds of eyebrow pencils ever since. 😜
Seeing as our COVID alert level was reduced down to 2 and things improved a bit, I decided to take the leap and go to the brow bar to sort out what I had left. To be fair they have grown a bit since they fell out but as I’m natural blonde, they grew back in very light.
I’m not sure what happened but the brow girl had to put the dye on like 4 times as my hair just wouldn’t keep the colour. She started with light brown and ended up using black dye! The last time I had my eyebrows done was when I last had my hair highlighted in August 2019.
It was a bit of a shock but then once I put my black Ray Ban glasses on they looked great. They are still a bit sparse and had to be filled in with makeup too, but hopefully they will grow back a bit more over time. What do you think? 👀
Day 14/30 Fitness Gaming Challenge
I was up at 5am so I managed to go on a 2,81 km walk before breakfast and before my eyebrow appointment. I had Pokémon Go Adventure Sync on and I caught a wild Espeon! Result. I’m loving playing Pokémon Go lately.
Later on me and E had another walk and I managed to rack up a total of 9,390 steps and 6,59km! This is the closest I’ve been to 10,000 steps in a long time. 😃
On This Day 2020
- I’m taking part in the Fitness and Code challenge for National Coding Week
- Just had a much needed stretch!
- I like to watch tech YouTube videos from my exercise bike and take regular walks.
- Lost 2 kilos so far!
On This Day 2018
- Rollercoaster of emotions for the new Animal Crossing game news! I thought Nintendo were trolling for a minute then BOOM! 💥
- If they release an Animal Crossing themed Switch with the game, I’ll be all over it.
On This Day 2016
- Not a fan of the new iOS 10 – overhyped! 🙄
- Ok I am having a bit of fun with the new stickers feature though.
- I love my iPhone but I’m always a few behind. I don’t like the zombie hype of ‘oh it’s September, must buy new iPhone’ 😜
*Contains affiliate links because this girl needs coffee. Anytime you make a purchase through my affiliate links I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. 💖