So today has been a weird one, I slept well but woke up aching and just didn’t feel like going on my power walk.
Instead I faffed about, did some laundry and ate breakfast. I guess we all get those days.
Not my most motivated day but I did study for a good hour. I enrolled in UNWTO’s ‘Introduction to Tourism – Industry Management‘ which is very interesting. It’s specific to what I do in digital marketing and I already have plenty of reading to do in prep for the next module. Let’s not forget the other 100 courses that I’ve started and yet to finish. 😆 Why am I like this?
We are picking up our family dogs tomorrow for a day out so I’m looking forward to that. I miss Rambo so much but seeing Chester and Cooper every week helps heal my heart a little. 🖤 Over the weekend my sister sadly had to say goodbye to her little dog and I guess it brought back a lot of feelings for me. I’m too emotional about this to say much more.
Ring Fit Adventure Challenge
- Fit By 40: Day 8/14 Ring Fit Adventure Challenge
- I skipped today. I wasn’t happy about it but I’ve been SO tired, sore and unmotivated.
- If you followed my blog for a while you will know that my last kidney surgery was in 2019 and I still don’t feel like I strengthened up after it, especially my posture. The recovery was long.
- If you are new here, I had nephroptosis aka a floating kidney that was lifted up and reattached to my back muscles using a special mesh.
- My muscles are DEFINITELY feeling that now. I do worry I’m doing too much and it makes me nervous sometimes that my kidney could drop back down.
- I’m going to try some gentle yoga this week and see if that helps, body and mind.
On This Day 2020
- The Diary of a Geek Blogger
- It took months for me to get used to Gutenberg on WordPress it. Hated it at first.
- It’s so customizable! I couldn’t find simple things at first like the publish date and it messed up all my ad codes
- My brother had the Zelda Game & Watch back in the day!
- I don’t think I was allowed to play it though.
- It was very much ‘watch’ rather than ‘game’ for me. 😂
- 🎃 I’m ready for some Autumn spookiness. Looking forward to The Haunting of Bly Manor
On This Day 2017
- Starting season 2 of Game Of Thrones I already have a list of people I dislike:
- Joffrey Cercei
- Jamie Lannister
- Weird man with daughter wives, Walter Frey
- Adding Greyjoy to this list. I used to like him but he’s being a right arrogant crap in season 2.
- I hate Joffrey more than ever.
- I wonder if Joffrey is on everyone’s list?
- I disliked Sansa for most of season 1 but now I feel bad for her. I miss Ned.
- I also hated Kahl Drogo to start with but then took a liking to him. Then I was astonished at Season 1 Episode 10 after Danaerys’ bonfire
- I thought I recognised Lord Janos! I worked with him on Going Off Big Time.
- Is it normal to have the Game of Thrones song constantly on loop in your head? Asking for a friend…
On This Day 2017
- Had a dream that I won 25k on the lottery and woke up saying numbers I saw on the ticket. 😳
- I wrote them down when I was half asleep. Might play them for the Euromillones
- Also dreamt that Elliot from Mr Robot was a serial killer and was tracking me via check-ins on social media!
On This Day 2014
Been for a lovely afternoon hike with E and Rambo. Poor Rambo got really tired and had a good rest when we got to the top so E carried him all the way back down. 💖
On This Day 2010
Just got back off a powerwalk – wooo! Feeling goooooood…
*Contains affiliate links because this girl needs coffee. Anytime you make a purchase through my affiliate links I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. 💖