It’s October 3rd which means, Happy Mean Girls Day losers we’re going
shopping off to bed soon because it’s 10:30pm on a Sunday night.
A quick update tonight as this old lady needs sleep, I’m knackered from day 3 of the October fitness gaming challenge. Today we chilled, had strong coffee at one of our favourite places, browsed JD Sports and had pizza. I’m getting really into weekends lately.
I started watching episode 1 of Squid Game. Going into it I had absolutely no idea of what it was about. I was thinking something along the lines of a reality tv show eating squid stuff and maybe a knockout challenge?
I only got halfway into the first episode before realising it’s not what I thought at all and I can’t wait to watch the rest of ep 1 tomorrow! Not that it matters but I’m watching in Korean as I prefer to watch stuff in the original language with subtitles in Spanish, although I did put English subs on for this as I was tired. That’s just how I watch TV and I appreciate that Netflix has a few different options for all viewers.
On This Day 2020
Don’t push me, push a Push Pop! Lollipop with a lid. Genius.
On This Day 2018
- Sabrina the Teenage Witch is coming to Netflix!
- Turns out it’s a spinoff called The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.
- I was hoping for the remake to be a bit more like the 90s series, this is a bit dark for me. I’ll give it a chance though.
- I’m a huge wimp but 5 scary films I’ve enjoyed are:
- The Mist (2007)
- The Woman in Black
- The Conjuring
- Poltergeist (originals films)
- Trick R Treat
- 3 songs I’ve been listening to:
- X – Nicky Jam & J Balvin
- Corazón – Maluma
- Te Bote – Nio García, Caspar Mágico + Darell
Thanks for reading,