March 2020 Goals.
Happy March or should I say Animal Crossing New Horizons month? haha. I’m getting a jump start on my Geek Life Lately post with some goals for the month and I’ll update as I go.
Coming up this month
- March 6th 2020 is Take Your Action Figure To Work Day
- March 10th 2020 is Mario Day
- March 20th 2020 is Animal Crossing New Horizons release day and the First Day of Spring
You can check the geeky national days calendar here for other things to celebrate in March.
I do love the start of a new month, for me it feels like New Year. A fresh start to try new things and build new habits.
Here are some things I’d love to achieve this month. I’ll let you know how I get on. If you want to see what I’ve been up to so far this year, check this post.
- Try Tai Chi
- Lose 2 kilos
- Bike everyday
- Walk everyday
- Drink more water
- Eat well – Drs orders
- Donate bags of stuff from the Messy Minimalist Challenge
- Duolingo Spanish everyday
- Finish reading Postscript by Cecelia Ahern
- Complete the Hubspot SEO training course (currently 2 hours left)
- Complete audit on travel site (project W)
Do you have any goals for this month? What’s one thing you would like to smash off your to do list?