Summer doesn’t officially end until September 22nd this year but in terms of travel and holidays it’s very much the last few days of summer break.
Back to School aka Stationery Nerd Season is right around the corner (can you smell the new books and pens?), along with the new fitness challenge that I’m putting together! It will include all different fitness games, not just Ring Fit (basically whatever you have: Just Dance, Zumba, Pokemon Go, Yoga games) plus other non gaming workouts and will run for the whole month of September.
What do you think?
Ring Fit Adventure Challenge
- Fit By 40: Day 7/14 Ring Fit Adventure Challenge
- I can’t believe we’re a week into the challenge already. I thought I was going to be aching a lot more than I am after Day 6 yesterday! I’m still not sure how I feel about planks but I’m eager to unlock some new Fit Skills because I’m getting a little bored with the ones I’m using.
- I’m also very pleased with myself that I’ve only missed one day so far.
Better get used to my sweaty face hahah. I reached Level 23! Woohoo. I explored Sporta Treasury level looking for the shiny thing for Ring. Little did I know I was about to come up against Red Stomper, a boss more annoying than the red mat from yesterday.
The shock came when Stomper did a drill jump in to Ab Guard and then brought back his side kicks after I’d beat them. At one point I was doing planks which almost made me vomit. We had chicken curry for lunch, but that was 6 HOURS before I worked out. I don’t know whats happening but I won’t be doing that again. 😆
Stats time, here’s how I got on. I unlocked the Thigh Press which I’m hyped to try out tomorrow. The posture Fit Skills are my favourite, Bow Pull and Warrior I Pose are also firm faves.
So apparently the shiny thing we found in the Treasury was an ability, which means I’ll be able to go River Rowing in my next sesh. Maybe I will grow and ab or two. 😆
300 Days of Duolingo
- 🎉 Today I hit 300 Days of Duolingo learning Spanish!
- That’s really added up and is definitely part of my daily routine.
- Here’s an update of my stats:
- 22863 XP
- 473 Crowns (more than I have in Fall Guys 😆 )
- 3104 Words
If you are thinking of joining Duolingo, please consider using my link as it gets me one week of free Duolingo Plus for every friend who joins. 💖
- I’m in between shows at the moment but I just heard about Midnight Mass, from the creators of The Haunting of Hill House (which was outstanding IMO). It’s creepy and is set on an isolated island which ticks all the boxes for me. The first episode airs Friday September 24th on Netflix.
“The arrival of a charismatic priest brings miracles, mysteries and renewed religious fervor to a dying town.”
On This Day 2020
- It’s a big goal but I’d love to finish up the Intro to Coding and Design course by next weekend. I’ll be working from the sofa (next to the AC) instead of my desk, as it’s 40ºC here at the moment.
- *Googles* “How to be a successful Twitch streamer and make a monthly income so I don’t have to worry about bills during this bloody pandemic?”
- Also “how to start twitch when you have zero equipment?”
- I have to start with what I have, a PS4, a broken (drifty) DualShock and the basic headphones that came with it.
- Completed Learn to Code for the Web course and now learning some computer history, fascinating stuff.
On This Day 2017
- Season 1 of Game Of Thrones done in 3 days.
- It’s such a good show, now I know why everyone has been telling me to watch it. I subbed to HBO especially for GOT.
On This Day 2015
Had a nice walk to the beach this afternoon and sat underneath the tiki umbrellas.
On This Day 2009
Just watched a film on fiver called The New Guy – hilarious! 😂