Is Animal Crossing supposed to be this funny or is it my weird sense of humour? Toilets in video games are like one of my favourite things. 🤣 Kevin immediately regretted getting those extra jalapeños as he suffered full on kebab sweats right in the middle of the campground. Quirky things like this are what keep me coming back to games, the game devs at Nintendo have such a brilliant sense of toilet humour.
On This Day 2021
I pulled a muscle in my back on day 2 of the September Fitness Gaming Challenge. Great! I got on the sofa, E got me some comfort food, (popcorn and chocolate) that I haven’t had in ages and I watched Wonder Woman 1984. I won’t wish for her strength but it would be nice not to feel like such a crumbling old lady before I’m even 40.
On This Day 2020
- Having a look on LinkedIn: one of the job requirements for a Junior Dev is travelling once a month. 🤣 Not going to happen.
- There’s another job for entry level Junior Dev, requires you to be fluent in English, Spanish and German.
- Completed Computer Programming For Everyone with Future Learn!
- Freshly brewed coffee and coursework.
- Later will be up on the roof garden, it needs cleaning up after the dust storm. 😅
- Now watching Betty en NY
On This Day 2018
- Last night I read The Yellow Wallpaper by Charlotte Perkins Gilman and terrified myself before I went to sleep. Had to watch the cheesiest YouTube videos I could find to counteract it. I went to sleep with visions of the woman running round and round her room.
- Self-care Sunday has been family time adventure with E and Rambo, healthy lunch and siesta followed by an afternoon on the sofa: gaming, popcorn and learning to code
- Playing Horror House Escape on iOS. I’m a scaredy-cat!
- Finished the CSS typography course with Codecademy 🤓 I quite enjoyed it.
On This Day 2017
- We just had a 40ºC heatwave. I find having anything plugged in, electronics and so on just make things warmer. I lose my train of thought when it’s very warm.
- Trying to clean the house but my kidneys are aching.
- Epic fight between Brienne of Tarth + The Hound! ⚔️ Game of Thrones
- Working on a blog post I’d forgotten was in my drafts. Glad I don’t have to start from scratch!
On This Day 2016
- One episode left to catchup on Pretty Little Liars. These last few episodes have been great. My head is spinning from that last ep!
- Narcos is back!
- Surprising myself and working on another blog post!
On This Day 2015
- Netflix is FINALLY coming to Spain! 😱
- forgot how much I love Calle 13’s music! 🎵
- I read Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone in 2003 but can’t remember much. So I’m restarting and am basically a noob to the series, I’m that early on in the story that Harry hasn’t even left for Hogwarts yet. 😂
- Getting that Halloween feeling!
- Here are my stats from 3 days of playing the Cognito brain training app – at least I’m speedy haha!
On This Day 2014
- Almost 1am and I’m hooked on True Detective! Episode 2 here we go!
- ear phones in – beast mode on
- I’ve got blogger butt, been sitting too long hehe. Walk needed now!
- I just ran for the first time in about 15 years and my legs are like jelly on a plate 😅
- Car stickers saying ‘Baby on board’ annoy me. Shouldn’t people drive safely always despite the passenger’s age?
On This Day 2013
- Tidying through Cuteek blog categories – I have far too many.
- My fridge needs cleaning and I can’t concentrate on anything until it’s done
- Just proceeded to waste 15 minutes on Pinterest
- Watching the pilot of Under the Dome. OMG!
On This Day 2009
- Going to buy E’s birthday presents!
On This Day 2008
- Going out for coffee and cake later but first I have to give Rambo a bath 😅
Thanks for reading,