Hello September! There’s a change in the air and a new month is upon us. Time for a fresh start, new challenges and beginnings. It’s back to school for many and time to get stuck into some hard work after a relaxing summer.
I appreciate each and every one of you that takes time to read my blog, it’s so nice getting to know you in the comments and emails. 💖 I’m also enjoying reading blogs lately and getting back into the blogging community.
Fun fact: September 1st is National Tofu Day 😅 celebrate how you will. Do you like tofu?
On This Day 2021
I’m so tired right now since today was day 1 of the September Fitness Gaming Challenge and I still have to do my Duolingo, so I’l be quick with my update. We dropped into Ale-Hop earlier and I finally picked up my new agenda, it’s so pretty! I’ll put that in a separate post and hopefully have time to do a flip through video before I start writing in it.
On This Day 2020
Would it be too nerdy to make a spreadsheet of games I want to play? 😅 I already have notebooks for game review notes but I’m thinking a spreadsheet might help. Maybe doing a colour coded spreadsheet with games to review, and by console or genre.
On This Day 2018
I’m sick of taking a bag with me on hikes, so I’ve been looking at getting a bumbag or a riñonera as it’s called in Spanish. I also like the mini backpacks that I’ve seen a few people with. I bought a nice turquoise one from Paco Martinez but I’ve been saving it for my holidays.
- Earned 3 PSN trophies (2 silver and 1 bronze) in Castaway Paradise
- There is no way I watch this many hours of YouTube! 20 hours yesterday? Nope.
- 4 of 5 stars to The Yellow Wall-Paper by Charlotte Perkins Gilman
- How did I not know that Sophie Kinsella had a new book out?!!!!!
On This Day 2017
- Happy first day back to Hogwarts! I’ll meet you in the Great Hall. Can’t wait for the feast!
- I might have to go to Flying Tiger when the spooky stuff is in stock – got some cute Halloween washi tape last year
- We only really have 2 seasons where I live. Summer and Winter. It’s still very much Summer here. 30ºC degrees today.
- It cooled down enough to sleep properly last night – the best sleep in about 2 months 😅 💤
On This Day 2016
- Awake super early again. Agh!
- I’ve never had a Pumpkin Spice Latte…. (sniff sniff) 😅🎃. Not that I’m bothered because I don’t drink coffee. Some kind of pumpkin spice tea would be nice though. We don’t even have Starbucks here… 😆
- My Pokémon Go catch of the day was a CP 210 Machoke in my house!
- designing a new watermark logo for my blog photos…
- OMG! Catching up on the last 6 episodes of Pretty Little Liars! 4 more to go.
- Is it weird that I wonder what a character in a book is doing when I’m not reading it?
- On page 65 of 369 of The Martian by Andy Weir
On This Day 2013
- Had the best donuts ever!
- Doing a 24 hour urine collection is not as easy as it should be lol
- In case you wondered what a 24 hour urine collection is: I have to collect all my wee for 24 hours in a big tub and take it for analysis to see what’s happening with my kidneys.
On This Day 2012
- Well goodbye August! Hello September, I wonder what you have in store?
- Woke up with the Yogi Bear song stuck in my head LOL wtf?
On This Day 2011
- Catching up on a ton of emails… phew! Happy September everyone can you believe it?!
- Having a Spring clean in between catching up on blogs, sooo sweaty now! Damm you humidity!
- I don’t drink as much Redbull as I used to but this new can size would make me sick. The original is enough for me!!!!
- Ooh new Angry Birds Seasons!! Yes please! Will do a mini review once I’ve played a little
On This Day 2008
- Rambo is fast asleep with his tongue out 😍
Thanks for reading,