Happy December 1st everyone! I’m feeling fancy with my Milka advent calendar. 😊 It’s Swiss chocolate and it’s delicious. Milk chocolate Lindors by Lindt are also my go to Christmas chocolates. What are yours? I remember when I was a kid I would inhale a Cadbury’s selection box before breakfast on Christmas day! 😂
- Why are kindle books so expensive? Would you pay 16€ for one? The physical hardback version of the book I want is about 22€ so I’ll probably get that instead. I wouldn’t do this with all books just certain ones as I think that’s a lot of money for a book. I stopped buying books for a while, just get the digital version from library but this is a newly released business book. I think I’ll spring another fiver for the hardback version.
- Random Thoughts
- It’s 22°C and I’m freezing! We have no heating/curtains/carpets and all the windows open (covid ventilation) it gets so cold in our house, can drop to about 15 indoors at night. 🍦
- Calling it now, ‘Marea – We’ve Lost Dancing’ is going to be top of my Spotify Wrapped 2021
- So much to do before my parents arrive for the holidays. 😍 It’s been 2 years since we saw each other, I think I’ll only believe it when I grab them at the airport.
- Moroccan mint tea and Duolingo
On This Day 2020 ☔️
It hardly ever rains on our little island but when it does it’s usually torrential. This is the perfect weather for staying indoors, having a nice warm meal and dabbling in some rainy day gaming.
One of my favourite things to do is turn the volume down on the tv so I can listen to the rain at the same time. Best paired with a wholesome game like Bugsnax which I’m currently playing to review, short version, I love it!
What’s your favourite rainy day game?
On This Day 2019
- Random Thoughts
- I’m not sure what to do with our Christmas tree, Rambo will think it’s a potty. 🙈 We downsized this year so it will probably sit well on the shelf or TV unit. We had no where to store the bigger tree after the holidays so it made sense. This one fits in a drawer LOL.
- I dislike being forced into feeling merry and bright. Although I will be watching The Knight Before Christmas on Netflix. It looks like excellent cheese. 🧀
- My standards for festive films is very low as it is for natural disaster movies with names like Space Volcano Sharks.
- Sofa surfers are in action. Good to see my Instagram swipe up is working on my brand account LOL.
- Google Analytics are fascinating!
- Browsing the Nintendo eShop! Ace Attorney‘s looking good.
- Creeping on the SERPs for a keyword I’m after.
- Sunday night grind and tunes! Listening to I Feel For You by Bob Sinclar.
On This Day 2018
- Hoodie weather at last! 😅 (in the shade) 22°C degrees!
On This Day 2017
- What’s better than hot chocolate? FREE hot chocolate!!! 😊
- My computer is so slow I want to scream.
- The festive months are such a great time to get stuck back into LEGO Harry Potter on the PS4!
- Noise cancelling headphones are a game changer! There is a high pitched noise in my office and it’s driving me mad, had to borrow my E’s pair, they are the Los Cabos Bluetooth headphones by Outdoor Tech.
- One of my December goals is to finish my Google Digital Marketing course and get certified. I’m more than halfway through so I should be able to finish soon.
- Once Upon a Time Season 7
- Turtles All The Way Down by John Green.
On This Day 2016
It’s December!!! 🎄 Now I am ready to get festive. I don’t have an advent calendar but I am a planner nerd so I decorated a little and made a festive to do list! I used this super cute washing tape from Flying Tiger to get into the spirit. What’s on your agenda for today?
- I’m also making my resolutions today so I have a head start.
- We had a really nice day off, took Rambo to the marina, he loved it and we found a new dog park.
- I finished reading The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
- Looking forward to the Rogue One Scarif DLC for Star Wars Battlefront 2015!
On This Day 2015
- My biggest productivity killer is trying *ahem* failing to keep onto of the housework. All of the messes.
On This Day 2011
- I’ve heard the song Feliz Navidad a mere 3 times this afternoon – all different versions. 😅