On This Day 2021 Happy 1st Birthday Cooper!
It’s this little dudes 1st birthday today! You will see Cooper and Chester the Yorkie pop up on my blog and YouTube. They are my brother in law’s dogs, Chester and Rambo were best friends. They got Cooper last Summer to keep Chester company and he’s a right little character. He’s a blue Chihuahua but he thinks he’s a lion.
We dog sit a few times a month aka take them in the car, go for walks and eat something tasty. Yesterday we took them out for the day to celebrate Cooper’s birthday.
We had coffee and carrot cake, a little bathroom break walk because it’s hot and then went to pick up a takeaway roast chicken, salad and potatoes. At home they went absolutely wild for the chicken, (it was one of Rambo’s faves) and then we had lazy siestas on the sofa.
It was such a lovely day. I’m so glad we get to spend time with them, we call them our timeshare dogs as a joke, we didn’t want to get another dog after Rambo passed away so this is a nice way to remember him. Chester learned everything he knows from Rambo, it’s like a little piece of him lives on and weirdly enough Cooper does some very Rambo like things.
On This Day 2020
- I’m back at my IRL work bench today, determined to finish customizing my plain sink and hopefully start on the wooden chest.
- I think material masks are a great alternative to disposable ones, they are economic and environmental friendly, loads of people have them where we live as we have to wear masks in public. Seen some really fun designs.
- Spain are allowing tourists in without quarantine from Sunday. We’ve been on strict lockdown since March 15, some people are only just going back to work in hotels for this!
- Glad that E doesn’t have to go into his hotel just yet. But all of our family work in tourism, on taxis, restaurants and in other hotels.
- Can’t get my head around the fact that our state of alarm ends tomorrow and tourists are allowed here on holiday while I’m barely leaving the house. I’ve been out for coffee twice on a terrace, put my mask back on right away after drinking it and didn’t hang around. I think we’ve all just got to be responsible and considerate and there’s a lot of people out there who don’t give two hoots.
- I’m low key terrified to be honest. I just hope the tourists wear masks like we have to. Our islands are doing so well to contain the virus right now.
- It all seems too soon. Especially here, our big season is Winter (Sept-April) because of the good weather. Canaries could have waited.
- I’m seeing picnics and pool parties on my WhatsApp stories.
- I put my museum right in front of my airport and I hate it! Playing Animal Crossing New Horizons. I haven’t played in a few days, wasn’t sure what to do with the stupid museum haha.
On This Day 2019
- I love that The Darkside Detective is done in chapters! I still have a few to play.
- I have my Pokémon Go set to adventure mode just for eggs. Haven’t played properly in a while. Will give Wizards Unite a go though.
On This Day 2018
- 13 Reasons Why season 2 (Netflix) – It made me feel really angry, I wish I hadn’t watched it now. The last few episodes are very intense and introduce some more topics that could be included in a 3rd season, but without Hannah’s ghost though, that’s a bit too glorifying if they keep her character going.
On This Day 2017
The Han Solo film is being filmed here in the Canary Islands at the moment!
On This Day 2016
It’s the First Day of Summer tomorrow!
On This Day 2015
- The Diary of a Social Media Manager
- The Apple watch looks amazing! I saw someone using it as a boarding pass at the airport yesterday, so cool! I want one so I can be like Penny from Inspector Gadget! 😆
- Had a huge sleep in today, 1pm and I’m just having breakfast! Catching up on the 2 Pretty Little Liars that I missed and basically being lazy all day. I’m liking my Charles Di Laurentis theory even more now. Sara = Charles!
On This Day 2013
- The Diary of a Social Media Manager
- So my PC and Mac Mini died and this beautiful beast just came into my life. It’s my first ever iMac and I love it so much, can you tell how excited I am? 😂 (future me from 2021 is still using this computer! I didn’t realise how old it was)
On This Day 2011
I have developed a terrible addiction to Gardens Of Time on facebook!!! aaaaah