On This Day 2021
Tis the season to be jolly! Happy 6th Day of Christmas. Although I’m not feeling so jolly right now. It’s 06:30am and I’ve woken up with kidney pains so while I wait for the medicine to kick in I thought I’d do a little zombie blogging before sunrise.
I don’t have any plans today and I intend on keeping it that way. Aside from drinking plenty of water, I’m probably going to take a nice walk and relax. My Dad has been helping with a few odd jobs around the house, so there will likely be a shelf to fit or a frame to hang. I suppose I could do some laundry eugh! Ideally I’d like to stay on the sofa all day playing Animal Crossing.
I’m so hungry right now but my parents are still sleeping and I don’t want to start making noise in the kitchen so I’ll just dream about the pizza I will hopefully eat later.
I hope you all have a great and safe day whatever you do this fine Thursday.
On This Day 2019
- Realistic Reading Goals for the New Year:
- Read 5 Books
- Shop my shelves
- If it’s not for me, add to DNF + move on
- Absorb the book I’m reading (what can I takeaway?)
- Read what I want + not buy into hype
- Read before bed instead of messing on my phone/iPad
What are your reading goals for next year? I go for about 5-10 books per year. I read slowly and like to absorb and take notes. I really dislike that whole ‘I read 100 books this year’ pressure. 5 really good books > 50 mediocre ones
On This Day 2018
350 euros for a face cream?!!!!!
On This Day 2017
- Day 2 of 100 Days of Fitness:
- Enjoyed a dance break to Échame la Culpa by Luis Fonsi and Demi Lovato.
- Smashed my Fitbit step goal with 11,269 steps. A good 7.44km!
On This Day 2014
Just sat down with warm soup and cheese toasties. 😊
Thanks for reading,