Adios, farewell, see ya! Today marks the day that I became the blogger without social media.
I finally left Twitter. I no longer have an Instagram, Facebook Business page, Snapchat or TikTok for Cuteek.
I’ll be going into this in more detail in a future post, but to be brief I have been easing off of Twitter since the end of May when I mentioned quitting social media.
My intention was to keep Twitter and leave all other socials, but once I started, I gained momentum and thought, let’s just rip the bandaid off and go for it.
I just want to say that I did this manually (it took me AGES) so any bloggers that I followed, I made sure their blog RSS was added to my Feedly account, so if you are a fellow blogger that followed me, I’ll be along to read your latest blog posts and have a catch up in the comments soon.
In fact, go ahead and drop the link to your latest blog post in the comments below.
So that’s the short version of how I left Twitter. If you search me @cuteek you will see my account is still there with zero followers/following, along with links to my blog and YouTube (which isn’t a social media platform FYI 😉)
side note: This does not mean that I’m quitting my blog! Quite the opposite in fact, it’s giving me more time to create content (including YouTube) and work on Cuteek. Plus you know, having a life.
On This Day 2020
- The summer update of Animal Crossing New Horizons is awesome and terraforming is time consuming but you can get so creative with it. At the moment I’m flattening the north of my island because I’d really like the rocky platforms to be visible. Red turns up in that exact spot too. Hahah it’s going to take a while.
I started my Ring Fit Adventure journey today. It’s a lot of fun, sure I’ll feel the burn tomorrow, I already can’t wait to workout again in the morning. Love the way the game is packaged in a pizza box. LOL
- Had a nightmare that I went to a supermarket and nobody was wearing a mask. 😱
- There’s a bar over here celebrating 4th July and the return of tourists. No offence to anyone I just can’t get on board with all this pretence during a freaking pandemic.
On This Day 2019
Trying to watch Stranger Things 3 but getting an error.
- The Diary of a Social Media Manager
- I deleted the regular Facebook app from my phone, first 2 weeks were difficult but now I don’t care at all. The Facebook Business app is still on my phone obviously but this is so much better.
On This Day 2017
- Mins Game
- Found a huge box of tacky costume jewellery I didn’t know was there and discovered some enamel pins that I like and will display.
- Some of today’s declutter items. I used to collect so many dolls but I now have a smaller collection. Donated these My Scene dolls. The donation place were very happy and hopefully they will find new homes soon. The place I donate to uses money to look after stray cats and dogs. I still have 5 more bags to take but it’s so hot outside!
- These dolls were just collecting dust. I still have my Barbie Collector dolls though.
Hair buns and braids for Summer FTW! aka April to October.
- Geekerella is such a nice read. It’s not too heavy and just what I need at the moment.
On This Day 2016
Who comes up with these Snapchat filters? Geek on toast! 😂
On This Day 2015
Ate so much, I just rolled to bed. 😂 I had Maccies for lunch then cake, Toblerone, Fruitella, toast, crisps, iced tea….
On This Day 2013
Horrendous migraine! Feel like my eyeballs are going to fall out lol.