What’s better than coffee? Free coffee!!! I was delighted to get a free cup today and will be paying it forward the next chance I get. Honestly I need unlimited refills today, we’re so close to Christmas and there’s so much to do as I’m sure you’ll relate to.
Whether it’s waiting in for those parcels for last minute gifts, trying to clean the house before visitors or just general feeling of omg and trying to do all of the things. Coffee has certainly made things a little easier for me today, plus a walk before the delivery people show up. 😅
Still working my way through this archive and thinking about my end of year post. I have so many ideas, plus a few brands that I would like to pitch for 2024. I also want to slow down these last 11 days of the year and play video games lol. Adult ADHD is especially fun this time of year ha!
I hope you have a lovely coffee or warm drink today and spend 5 minutes catching up with yourself. ☁️
On This Day 2021
- Why am I constantly being attacked by the neighbour’s cat? 😂🙃
- At the moment in Spain, antigen tests from the pharmacy are 8€, at clinics they are 35€ for antigen, 90€ for PCR.
- Already over Christmas
- Overheard Mum speaking to my auntie: “oh no she doesn’t like mustard, won’t go near it”
On This Day 2020
- It’s 21ºC and and I’m freezing! I’m going to grab a blanket.
- turns out it’s a lot warmer outside than it is in my house
- We just won a huge hamper 🤩 It has stuff we’ll actually eat and use including turrón crujiente 😋 made a bag of goodies up for tía too!
- Watching The Report
On This Day 2019
- Hair scabs and weasels! How lovely 😂 (wtf was this about?)
On This Day 2017
- Avocado on toast and fresh orange juice to start the day!
- Feeling a bit meh about Christmas this year.
- Fantastic day 🦊 but now the boomerang zombie flu has come back to haunt me. Currently dosed up on cold and flu medicine
On This Day 2016
- On page 174 of 223 of Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone by J.K. Rowling
- Lasted 10 mins on my bike this morning – better than nothing 💪🏽
- I have a billion rolls of washi tape and not 1 roll of sellotape. How is this possible? 🙈
On This Day 2015
- Rambo for President
On This Day 2014
- I’m hoping an alternative to GetGlue pops up soon. I used to love collecting those stickers!
- It’s not Christmas without Toblerone, nom nom nom.
- Whatever you do, DON’T nuke your town in Family Guy The Quest For Stuff 🙈
On This Day 2013
- Looking for some cute inserts to use in my new Filofax – it starts 30th December but I want to use it now.
On This Day 2012
- Visiting family in England: Asked in Blockbuster if they still rent consoles out as I quite fancied some Zumba on XBOX but turns out they don’t do it anymore as people were robbing them lol. I’m sure I rented out a PS1 years ago but asked today and they said they haven’t been able to do it in 10 years as people were trying to sell them back to Blockbuster after stealing them hahah.
- Could watch Tim Burton’s Corpse Bride over and over again!
On This Day 2011
- Excited to open my new Lego mini figure from series 5 – I wonder who I got?
On This Day 2010
- My parents here visiting for Christmas, they escaped the big freeze lol.
- it’s like 20 degrees here and I’m wearing a hoodie and scarf … how would I cope in snowy climes?
- new fitted wardrobes are all done! – absolute monsters, have to fill them now!
- You can do anything you want to do! Believe!!
On This Day 2009
- Blogging and eating chocolate 😀
- painting my nails sparkly blue whilst listening to Lady Gaga…
Thanks for reading,