Did you know that every August 30th is Frankenstein Day? If you needed any excuse to get into spooky season mode then this is your sign. Celebrate by reading Mary Shelley’s classic or start planning your Dr Victor Frankenstein and monster Halloween costume. Fun and easy couple’s costume you can even dress your pet as Dr Frankenstein and you could go as the creature. 😄
I should probably consider reading the classic novel for the first time! Maybe after I finish reading Pet Sematary. 😅
On This Day 2023
I had some Drs things to sort out today, with a bunch of tests coming up to see what’s been going on with my health lately. As a treat I bought myself some new hair straighteners. I was originally going to see if I could get a haircut at a little salon I like which takes walk ins but they were super busy.
Not sure if this is a result of me quitting social media, but I started conversations with about 5 different people today. Our neighbourhood is very friendly so striking up random convos isn’t anything out of the ordinary here. I chatted to one of my neighbours who had tips on keeping pigeons away from our roof garden. I guess that’s because my social battery isn’t on zero from constant tweets and burn out. Either way it was nice to have some real interactions.
On This Day 2020
After a couple of days rest, I’m back at 100 Days of Code with a fresh attitude.
On This Day 2018
- So many games, so little time.
- My order was cancelled by Amazon again. I really wanted those little paw thumb grips too.
On This Day 2017
- Autumn starts 22nd September this year and I can’t wait! 🍂
- I reached a lifetime climb of 4,000 floors and earned the 747 badge today with FitBit
On This Day 2016
- Finished reading Everything, Everything, by Nicola Yoon.
On This Day 2015
- I read Harry Potter and The Philosopher’s Stone in 2003 but didn’t finish the series. It’s time to start over and I’m excited! ⚡️
- Why aren’t cloaks a thing?
- went up to my roof garden to put the washing out, the machine had 25 mins left so I demolished our shed while I waited…. #ADHD
On This Day 2014
- Attended my first ever basketball game today! Loved it!
On This Day 2011
- eating and thinking hard….
Thanks for reading,