Happy first day of Fall! It’s officially Autumn at last! 🍁 Snuggly sweaters, crunchy leaves and pumpkin spice let’s go! If you haven’t already, now is the perfect time to start watching spooky films and cozy small town shows like The Good Witch or Gilmore Girls. In my reality it’s far too warm for sweaters and the sun is scorching hot but a girl can dream. When do you start to celebrate spooky season, do you start now or wait until October 1st?
On This Day 2021
- “Mornings are for coffee and contemplation” – Hopper, Stranger Things
- Why did I think the Nintendo Direct was last night? 🙈
- My Nintendo Direct prediction: streaming directly from the Switch to YouTube / Twitch
- Are you even a social media manager if you don’t have 10% phone battery by midday? 😅
- trying to stay awake for the Nintendo Direct
- I’m on day 331 Duolingo streak
On This Day 2020
- Dreamt that I met Poirot. What a gentleman. 🧐
- Why did nobody tell me that pastry is forbidden in your late 30’s? I ate a spinach and cheese bake yesterday and it killed me all night.
- Happy Donkey Kong Country 2 day. 🎮 Out today on Nintendo Switch Online. 🐒
- It’s raining!!! ☔️ Thank you zombie storm Paulette!
- me: uploads adorable puppy videos to IG stories 10 viewers: (8 forwards to next story, 2 exits) Yeah, this ain’t working for me. Going back to what I enjoy. 👋🏼
- The owl made me do it 🦉 18th in the Duolingo Spanish Gold League. Let’s get to the top!
On This Day 2018
- Good morning! It’s officially the first day of Autumn
- Snuggled on the sofa watching Stephen King’s The Mist with popcorn and Appletiser 💨🍿🍹
On This Day 2017
- Woke up with kidney pains. It’s cold and cloudy outside for the first time in ages. I just want to stay in bed
- Watched 3 episodes of Narcos before bed so of course I dreamt about Agente Peña and Colombia.
- I just sneezed so loud, the dog from downstairs starting yapping.
- Have a blog post draft to start on but my old lady body just wants to sneak to the sofa and play Thimbleweed Park on the Switch.
- Happy Batman Day!
- White Gold is my new favourite show.
On This Day 2015
- Driving through the Highlands… Haha think we might be lost, we are at a Tibetan Centre
- Back in England after a wonderful 3 days in Edinburgh. Such a friendly place and so much to do!
On This Day 2014
- Still hot and sunny at 7pm!
- Enjoying some jam toast in bed and catching up on tonight’s FBLchat – sounds like it was a good one!
On This Day 2013
- At Liverpool John Lennon airport
Thanks for reading,