This week has absolutely flown by and it’s been one filled with sweet memories, walking Chester and Cooper, eating yummy food and early morning gaming. Since I started making a geek lifestyle vlog to accompany this series, I switched from photos to videos of the moments I want to share. This made it so much easier to edit this week, you can see the vlog at the end of the post.
GRATEFUL BYTES 02
Welcome back to Grateful Bytes. 👾 This is a byte sized post of things I’m grateful for throughout the week in a bid to be more mindful. I hope it inspires you to think about your own highlights of the week, whether you share it in the comments or jot it down in a journal. ✨
1. Crumpets for breakfast
2. Freshly baked double chocolate chip cookies
3. Texting with my dad about Halloween films and what we will watch next.
4. Spending time with Chester and Cooper and taking them on a new trail walk we found
5. E looking after me even though I’ve been a complete emotional monster during a nasty migraine episode
6. Subtle spooky T-shirts that I can wear after Halloween
7. It’s cloudy, windy and I’m working from our roof garden. This is incredible.
8. Grateful for everyone who pops into my YouTube livestreams to say hi. It was so nice to play Fortnite again after a long break and to know that you guys join me means a lot. I chose to stream Fortnitemares very early morning and sipped on iced coffee in the dark. This week all of the games have Halloween events which I am loving! 🎃
9. Slept in until 9am which my body REALLY needed. As much as I love the quiet of the very early morning sometimes you need to just sleep in.
10. Coffee dates 💖
Something I’ve observed this week is that I’m always learning and that’s a good thing. I’m really enjoying learning to edit videos in my own style, figuring out the whole livestreaming thing (my Fortnite video had a copyright block on it because I was driving round in-game with licensed music playing lol)
✨ What are you grateful for this week? ✨
Below is a cute visual of this issue 02 of grateful bytes turned into a geek lifestyle vlog, please susbscribe to Cuteek on YouTube, it really helps me out. 💖