I’ve been putting off going to the dentist for so long. I just didn’t fancy going during the pandemic but it looks like that’s not going to end anytime soon. I grind my teeth which caused a little cavity so I needed that sorting out and a clean.
E made air fries, cheese and jalapeños but my teeth were so sensitive I couldn’t enjoy them. The anesthetic has completely worn off and now I feel like someone decked me in the face.
- There’s a new Geek Life Lately post out. In this one I did a special Star Wars stream, big thanks for the fun chat and everyone who watched!
- YouTube streamy streams will be back soon! I’m enjoying them a lot!
- Wish I could play Zumba Burn It Up as part of my Fit By 40 Challenge. I’m not allowed anymore because of my kidneys, I was a big fan of all the Zumba games series though. Great workouts! I’m getting old haha and have aches and pains from previous surgeries. Also very prone to kidney stones now and not allowed to do jumping exercises.
- Going to slowly ramp up my workouts this week. Been very sloth lately.
“Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.”—Mother Teresa
- Pennyroyal tea or Menta Poleo as we call it in Spain is one of my favourite teas for calming my stomach.
- Downloaded the Google calendar and finally feel like I’ve got my shiz together.
- Listening to Finley Quaye’s Maverick a Strike. It’s an instant time machine and mood booster.
On This Day 2020
My neighbours are blasting Michael Bolton from their roof BBQ and I ain’t mad. Feels like a chill Sunday. It’s Monday but the music and grill smells like Sunday. haha
On This Day 2019
- Fingers crossed Viserion turns Daenerys into the Night Queen in episode 5 of Game of Thrones.
- Detective Pikachu movie hype.
On This Day 2018
- Beast mode: ON
- Would love to read a non BS guide to GDPR please. It’s the EU cookies policy all over again. All the official docs I’ve read so far are lawyer speak.
- Marian Keyes dropped a new book called The Break.
On This Day 2016
This is the most annoying thing about the Fitbit Flex. I need to buy yet another set of bands as this one has cracked! This is my 4th or 5th band now.
On This Day 2013
- Short cardio core Zumba class to start the day. Really trying lately as been eating too many donuts.
- Got my eye on the white shelving unit from IKEA I think it’s called EXPEDIT. It will be perfect for our home office which is a bit over run with my Barbie collection and website magazines at the moment. Need to do something about this soon, we just don’t have the space!
On This Day 2012
Bought some new books Mini Shopaholic and My Sister’s Keeper.