Nintendo Direct E3 June 2021
I have to say I was a bit bored by today’s Nintendo Direct. Yes there were some great titles released but only a few of them really caught my eye and I’m not sure I will rush to buy or pre-order everything.
The games that did stand out are Mario Superstars only because I thought the online option was a great idea. I don’t think I’ll be getting it but it’s good for those who don’t have anyone at home to play with.
You can’t really go wrong with Just Dance for some fun fitness gaming and Just Dance 2022 has plenty of international music included on playlist of 40 new songs including artists Daddy Yankee, J Balvin, Ozuna and Karol G. I just hope that you don’t need to pay an extra subscription to access all of the songs.
WarioWare Get It Together will probably be a must have for me. I have WarioWare Touched for the DS (somewhere) and it was such a fun and silly game. Perfect for those times when you don’t feel like embarking on an epic adventure game and need a short minigame, it will also have a 2 player option!
To celebrate Zelda’s 35th Anniversary they announced a special Zelda Game & Watch, which I’ll be honest looks so good. I would probably buy this as a keepsake for my Fiancé who is a huge Zelda fan.
Speaking of which, Nintendo gave us another little peek at The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild 2. Check out how Link swims right through that rock! Trippy or what?! It won’t release until 2022 but it looks epic and is something to look forward to and gives us all reason to return to the first BOTW for the feels.
All in all I was a bit underwhelmed with today’s announcements, but like they said in the Direct, there is something for everyone.
What were your favourites from today’s Nintendo Direct?
On This Day 2020
- Random Thoughts
- Do I need groceries for the month or this Loungefly Baby Yoda bag? Maybe Baby Yoda will share his soup with me so I won’t go hungry. LOL. Might have to splurge on this. I passed on the Darth Vader Loungefly backpack a while ago and still regret it.
- I guess people don’t like when I tweet about Baby Yoda and/or home decor as I’ve lost about 6 followers today.
- The beauty of having your own blog is saying what you want.
- That’s 2020 ticking all the boxes now. Aliens have arrived.
- Weird band name: Please make some noise for the Disappointing Blueberries live on stage!
- Tourists are allowed to fly here from June 21 and here’s me haven’t been out for coffee or to a non-essential shop yet. I guess I’d better do something this week before we get a second wave in July. 🙃
- It feels far too soon and I doubt tourists will want to wear masks over here if they haven’t been doing so in their own countries. I’m nervous but I’m going to go out this week before it gets busy.
- Is it me or does fashion look a lot different since before quarantine?
- DIY Stuff
- I’m a painting machine today. Next up is my lilac shabby chic stool I painted (badly) years ago. It’s going to be turquoise!
- The quarantine, it’s got us all DIY mad.
- New blog post, I painted this IKEA Fornbro table turquoise!
- My downstairs neighbours are drilling tiles off their bathroom wall, we can feel everything LOL. At least my painting is quiet haha.
- We’ve owned our house 15 years and there’s still loads to do. It’s a nice feeling to complete a project though. Loads of furniture bits to paint then attempting the walls which were last done when we moved in
- Animal Crossing New Horizons: I need to move my museum. It’s right in front of the airport and my island is not very inviting at all hahha. What was I thinking?
*Contains affiliate links because this girl needs coffee. Anytime you make a purchase through my affiliate links I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. 💖