On This Day 2023
On This Day 2022
On This Day 2021
- Duolingo, you won’t even begin to understand how much you’ve helped me this past week. Thank you!
- Interesting to see how the technology advances as I binge watch Dawson’s Creek
On This Day 2020
- Feels like my chest is full of sand
On This Day 2018
- Saturday morning duvet burrito!
- Magnitude 4.0 earthquake out at sea. Didn’t feel anything though, was fast asleep
- Dragged myself away from the duvet burrito and did a workout! 💪🏼
- Time to get some blog planning and training done
- “Does this add value? If not, delete.” – The Minimalists
- New blog post going live soon! 🤓
- Took a walk by the beach and picked up some photography props along the way 📸
- Almost got my step goal in for the day and made the most of my energy and good mood by taking a beach walk. It’s amazing what being away from the computer does for your mental health.
- Reminded myself it’s important to take breaks and look up from the black mirror.
- There’s a huge Atlantic storm on the way, they are telling us not to leave the house tomorrow! 😮
- The Diary of a Social Media Manager
- Made my own leche leche coffee this morning! I’m going to be flying in 5 minutes 😜
- I love big 1,000+ word blog posts (and I cannot lie LOL)
- Love the feeling after creating those large posts too. Evergreen content FTW!
- Our internet provider is sending a technician TO OUR HOUSE on Tuesday! This is so exciting!
- High speed Internet here we come!
On This Day 2017
Watching Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban for the FIRST time ever! 😱 AMAZING!
- The Diary of a Social Media Manager
- Catching up on Social Media Examiner Facebook live – good chat about the new multiple upload feature on Instagram.
On This Day 2016
- Randomly remembered being obsessed with the book Flossie Teacake’s Fur Coat… please tell me you’ve read it!
- I would pretend I was Flossie and my older sister was Bella. Need to re-read after all these years!
- Can’t wait until next week’s X-Files. I have so many questions!
- Note to self: Watching X-Files right before bed gives me nightmares.
- Had a dream that my kidney exploded on the way to surgery 😭
- I’ve been using the Facebook Reactions feature since last year, it will be interesting to see more people using it.
- Fitness time! 💪🏽
- Legs are twitching after my 39 minute bike ride. *Pats self on back* 💪🏽
On This Day 2014
- Dry shampoo is coming in very handy this week after my kidney surgery! Still another few days of laying flat – haven’t washed my hair since 16th!
- My insurance still refused to pay out for this, I’m just focusing on getting better now though. Another weeks bed rest to go.
- Been a crazy week for me, an eye opener.
On This Day 2013
- E bought me a whole box of Mint Aero to cheer me up! 😍
- Watching 50 First Dates: Hilarious and lovely story every time!
On This Day 2012
- In love with Batiste Hair’s cherry flavour dry shampoo! My hair smells like cupcakes today hehe.
- I had the BEST idea for new themes/flavours for dry Shampoo:
- Themes of a different My Little Pony on each can of shampoo with the scent and or colour. Could be fun for the kids of the 80’s/90’s.
On This Day 2011
- been for a jog for the first time in like…. ever! It felt great 🙂
- love the fact that I can work from the sofa. The sun is streaming in through the window – nice 🙂
- Love the Wonder Woman MAC makeup collection – I need it all especially the pigments and jumbo eyeliner!
- Eating/drinking seaweed soup yum
- Hopefully going to the cinema to see Saw 3D at the weekend, is it really as scary as it looks?
On This Day 2009
- I’m trying to get back on track with my blog, its been thru hard times…
- I’m tired after all the pancakes
- hmmm why is gmail playing up like this???
- I think my E is addicted to 7 Wonders on the DS…..I feel a review coming on…
Thanks for reading,