On This Day 2023
On This Day 2022
- “If you are working on something that really excites you, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.” – Steve Jobs
- 11pm is a normal time to start decluttering the house, right? 😅
On This Day 2020
- Wanderlust Travel Stories looks like such an amazing game!
- Schitt’s Creek is hilarious! Love it.
On This Day 2019
- Watching Black Panther. Awesome!
On This Day 2018
- Green tea and website work.
- When you’re doing a geeky fashion photoshoot and a bird poops on you, all over the featured item. 🙈 I couldn’t make this up. Luckily we weren’t far from the car when it happened so I cleaned it off with some water and tissues ASAP. It’s lucky when that happens, right?
- Think I’m going to take my laptop to bed and finish up my work. Feeling really tired this evening….
On This Day 2017
- Nice walk and coffee this morning 🌴
- I remember going on a couple of school trips to mosques in the 90s. Great way to learn about different faiths.
- It’s cute how much time Ron and Hermione spend together… (Prisoner of Azkaban)
- Just wrote 4 pages of ideas for an upcoming Youtube video. It’s Harry Potter related and I can’t wait to get started on it. ⚡️
- Live streamed my afternoon hike, all you can hear is my heavy breathing haha. Shoutout to my Auntie in Canada who was my only viewer 😂
- I’m looking for a good pair of wireless headphones. I really need something of an all rounder really. For gaming and listening to podcasts while I’m doing laundry.
On This Day 2016
- Happy #WorldNutellaDay 🍩🍪🍫😜
- FINALLY! Instagram to allow multiple account switching. Perfect for social media managers!
- Ever go to the ‘tags’ section of your blog and think what the hell was I thinking?
- Why does my back support corset have to be so fugly?
- Played Star Wars Battlefront 2015. Earned the Great shot, kid! trophy. (Kill an enemy who is using a Jump Pack (Multiplayer)
On This Day 2012
- It snowed in the mountains! ☃️
On This Day 2011
- For date night we went to see Tangled in 3D then had some nachos at our fave place. 😊
Thanks for reading,