On This Day 2023
On This Day 2022
- “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow.” – Unknown
- 35 minute bike workout while I watched The Wonder Years on Disney+
- We still have a sandstorm, it’s never ending.
- Feeling quite productive as I’ve just sorted through my messy Trello boards. As a result I now have about 50 blog post ideas that were forgotten about. 🙌🏼
On This Day 2021
- It’s raining! We’ve got storms on the way and snow in the mountains. Last time it rained was 7th January! 🙌🏼
- Thinking out loud here… what if we allow vaccinated tourists to come here to the islands again but not all of the people working in hotels are vaccinated for whatever reason? Are under 18s vaccinated? Does this mean an end to family holidays as kids could spread COVID?
On This Day 2018
- This episode of Black Mirror is messed up! 🔨 🛀 🐊
On This Day 2017
- I have Spanish homework, at least it’s about tourism, a topic I enjoy.
- Coffee is needed!
- Poochy and Yoshi hasn’t made it to my little island yet. The shops are all still waiting on the Nintendo delivery, even for pre-orders!
On This Day 2016
- 7,187 steps and 4.8 km traveled
On This Day 2015
- Today I discovered peanut butter Kit Kat chunky! A taste sensation!
- Instead of finding an excuse to stay in, I found an excuse to go out and have a walk.
- Working from the balcony this afternoon.
On This Day 2014
- Just spoken to my Nan on Facetime 💖
- Super tired today. I have my specialist appoinment to try and get this kidney sorted.
- Goat Simulator to win best game of 2014
On This Day 2013
- Played Dance Central 3 on Xbox 360
On This Day 2012
- Just played pool and won! LIKE A BOSS!!!
- Cuddled up on the sofa, movie on, Coke Zero, KitKat and some blogging will commence…..
- Watching The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
- Had an amazing night watching Don Omar in concert! “Dale, dale don dale!”
On This Day 2011
- Cleaned through the house, mopped all the floors – nice little coffee break and now back to work for a couple of hours…. think I’ll have some Notorious BIG as background music.
Thanks for reading,