Today I’m re-familiarizing myself with Grouping CSS Selectors and the More CSS Selectors module. It feels like such a long time since I studied this but thankfully I remembered.
At first I was totally hyped to take part in another round 100 Days of Code but then I realised I just don’t have time to code for a full hour each day, with my WFH, working out and the other thousand online courses I should be doing.
In the free time I do have, I’ll be chipping away at the Computer Programming course on Khan Academy and I’ll let you know how it was and if it’s worth taking on.
As with any of the other challenges I take part in, including the October Fitness Gaming Challenge, I like to set my intentions and goals. I don’t want to be a software developer but, I do want to keep my brain sharp with something other than the daily digital marketing work that I do. The skills you pick up learning to code are also really handy when working with WordPress templates and of course installing any type of code on websites.
I Have a Math Learning Disability
- A “warped” sense of spatial awareness, or an understanding of shapes, distance, or volume that seems more like guesswork than actual comprehension
- Difficulty with time, directions, recalling schedules, sequences of events, keeping track of time, frequently late or early
- Inability to grasp and remember mathematical concepts, rules, formulae, and sequences
- Inability to concentrate on mentally intensive tasks
- Difficulty stating which of two numbers is larger
Are you learning any languages or taking part in any challenges?
On This Day 2020
I’m fighting a fuzzy migraine and cleaning. At least trying to finish the living room. 😜 It’s really hot. There’s not much to do, I just want to finish tidying in the living room as it’s all painted now.
On This Day 2017
The Imperial March was probably the worst choice for my alarm ringtone. *throws phone*
On This Day 2014
I’ve just done my first Facebook ad, it wasn’t as scary as I thought it would be.