Create More Than You Consume.
I’m working so hard on my blog right now, I’m like laser focused and as I’ve distanced myself from a lot of the noise on social media, I’m not overthinking as much.
There were times I’d open up my blog dashboard, poised ready to type when my brain would go a thousand miles an hour, racing with doubts about any potential content:
Should I post this, should I post that? Did this blogger post something similar 5 years ago? What if someone already thought this, or mentioned that in a blog post last week and I’ve read it and subconsciously my brain will remember it as my own idea? – You get the idea! 🤪
I’m creating more than I consume and that means the information overload I once had has cleared for me to be able to create better content and those ideas I’d pushed to the bottom of the draft pile are finally seeing light. The minimalist part of me is nodding her head and clapping.
I hate to admit but there are gaming reviews that I have left unpublished (until now) because I didn’t play to 100% or reach platinum or couldn’t get that far in the game because of my ability or skill level. I stupidly thought that it wouldn’t be seen as a legit review, caring too much about what other people thought instead of what I think about the game and playing it as a human, who has 24 hours in a day.
Stay tuned for loads more content here on Cuteek! I’m excited for where this is going and I’m so happy I started this Daily Geek Blog series.
On This Day 2020
Our local GAME is open, it was 4 people max in store, compulsory masks, hands sanitizer at the entrance, no touching anything and everything taped off so you could only go to the counter. They still had Animal Crossing promos from March in the windows and no new stock.
I went to get my Animal Crossing Switch bundle and case that I missed because of lockdown and they still hadn’t had any deliveries so I cancelled everything and bought the purple/orange joycons for mine and E’s shared Switch instead.
I ordered my Animal Crossing guidebook through Amazon UK to get the English version of the and they sent an email a while ago to say it was cancelled. No idea why. You can read more about my Animal Crossing journey here.
- Sunbathing for the first time since last year. Also finished reading a book I started in January.
- I have completed my Goodreads challenge of 5 books! Took me 5 months to read one of those 5. 😂
On This Day 2019
- 02:30am and I’m awake watching dog videos.
- Still hustling for these stupid bugs in Animal Crossing Pocket Camp. It’s making me not enjoy events anymore. All my bugs come up as fails!
- “Look at my heartfelt moustache” ;D playing The Mystery of Woolley Mountain
- Breathtaking! 😅 Watching XBOX E3 Cyberpunk 2077 presentation by Keanu Reeves.
On This Day 2018
- Finally downloaded Darkside Detective! I really like it so far.
On This Day 2017
- That Friday Feeling!!!
- My E3 Wishlist
- Animal Crossing
- Animal Crossing
- Animal Crossing
- LOL. Wonder Woman isn’t even on at my local cinema, the release date is June 23rd in Spain. I don’t think I’ll bother watching. The internet has completely spoilt it for me. They are really pushing The Mummy film here at the moment.
On This Day 2016
- So tired last night, that I dreamt I was asleep!
- Just noticed the new Twitter Live button. Hope I never press it by accident. 😅
- Tried on a pair of size 12 jeans shorts and they actually went on! 💪🏼
- Just threw my socks in the toilet instead of the laundry basket. Another successful day of adulting. (They were Lacoste socks too, thankfully E rescued them and I washed them several times. Future me still has to think carefully when throwing socks in the laundry) 😂
- The Sales assistant at my local Foot Locker had no idea about the Nintendo Vans.
- Siestas rule! I took one and now it’s 8pm LOL.
- Chewie we’re home.
On This Day 2015
Favourite pub name of the week The Swan with 2 Necks.
On This Day 2014
Sunshine, windows down, blasting Billy Ocean.
On This Day 2013
- I’m excited for E3 2013 – looking forward to seeing the new Zumba Fitness World Party game in action if possible.
- Unicorn Runner is one bright game! 🦄
- Why am I always so funny when no one’s around?
On This Day 2012
*Contains affiliate links because this girl needs coffee. Anytime you make a purchase through my affiliate links I get a small commission at no extra cost to you. 💖