Eek, it’s been a while since the last Grateful Bytes post but I’m hoping to make them more regular again. Despite having a never ending sandstorm here, I am embracing the cozy mornings. Cozy as in 18ºC but I’ll take it lol. I’m holding on tight to as much hygge as I can before the hot weather returns.
I’m slowwwwly starting a new morning routine, I’ll keep you posted on how it’s going once I try it out for a while. Part of the new routine is writing, so that’s when I will concentrate on these little bytes of gratitude and things that make me smile.
Welcome back to Grateful Bytes. 👾 This is a byte sized post of things I’m grateful for throughout the week in a bid to be more mindful. I hope it inspires you to think about your own highlights of the week, whether you share it in the comments or jot it down in a journal.
- I used January as a healing month and took it slow work-wise as per my word of the year. It didn’t go totally to plan but I’m trying.
- Cozy nights on the sofa with my love, complete with cookies and tea.
- Changing from daytime pijamas into nighttime pijamas when I was under the weather.
- My parents came to visit, I haven’t seen them in a year so this was much needed quality time.
- Completing home DIY projects with the help of my parents.
- Our home office is looking much better. I’ve been decluttering a bag of trash or paper clutter daily during the month of January. It really added up and I can finally see the floor LOL!
- Picked out some really cute paint for our laundry room
- My PlayStation 5 webcam arrived! This means more cozy gaming from the sofa.
- Belting out tunes from the Dirty Dancing soundtrack in the shower.
Thanks for reading,
✨ What are you grateful for this week? ✨