On This Day 2021
Today was a day of celebrations and puppies. 🎉 It’s E’s birthday and a fiesta day here so it was the perfect day to safely visit family (who I haven’t seen since January), have a little bit of birthday cake and of course visit our family dogs Chester and Cooper.
It was over 30ºC degrees so we took the dogs for a drive round the village rather than a walk which they loved.
Later on me and E enjoyed a nice birthday dinner together at a steak house. It was very fancy and the best grilled chicken I’ve had in my life.
With it being hot I didn’t do a workout for the September Fitness Gaming Challenge per se but I was very active today considering the heat.
On This Day 2018
- Worked remotely for the first time yesterday in a bar. I got so much done even though I got a few curious looks. 👀
- I’ve worked from a cafe before but it had a different vibe ☕️
On This Day 2015
- Just been to LUSH for the first time in Val D’ Europe Shopping Center and the staff were lovely. Got my first bath bomb and tried it out in the bath at our accommodation Residhome Val D’ Europe.
- Loved all the little hearts in my bath water so cute! I did have to give the edges of the bath a little scrub when I’d finished though as it was highly pigmented. Oops! 😅
On This Day 2013
- My current phone is the Samsung Galaxy Ace – it can’t handle all my apps, I have to keep deleting them so others can update. Was great when I first got it.
- I have my eye on whatever Apple want me to buy next 😅
Thanks for reading,