Happy 2nd Day of Christmas! Today we picked up our family, dogs went for a lovely walk and had a Boxing Day Chinese takeaway. Does anybody else get takeaway the day after Christmas Day?
- I had all intentions of doing some yoga today but I went for an evening walk with my Mum instead.
- Learning about papel picado on Duolingo. I always wondered what it was called. I also completed the December challenge and earned a badge. 😊
On This Day 2020
- The first COVID-19 vaccines have arrived in Spain!!
- Boxing Day: finally a use for all those toilet rolls after the rich food
- What We Did On Our Holiday 👏🏼 brilliant writing!
- Home Alone 2 – a classic!
On This Day 2019
- Having snugs with my baby Señor Rambo 💖
- First day with my Apple Watch
On This Day 2018
On the second day of Christmas… I descaled and cleaned the iron
On This Day 2017
- I haven’t played Day of The Tentacle for a year, opened my save game and I have no idea what’s going on hahaha.
- Just made my first ever ASOS purchase
On This Day 2016
On page 67 of 160 of Off the Leash, by Rupert Fawcett
On This Day 2015
Not looking forward to my Nephroptosis kidney tests on Monday at all.
On This Day 2014
Dad: I haven’t got Twitter, how do I tweet?
On This Day 2011
Turns out I’m pretty good at Assassin’s Creed
On This Day 2009
- E bought me a domain for Christmas. 😄
- Chilling at a little bar drinking Coke with my parents.
Thanks for reading,