Although this is a day for pranks, there are no jokes in this post 💖
My Mum just got her second vaccine! They had some spare Pfizer shots and phoned her up. Hopefully this keeps her covered until the inevitable booster shots. Mum had a very painful arm and woke up in the night with a fever. Burning up but felt freezing. She was better the next day.
On This Day 2020
- I’m loving all the Animal Crossing New Horizons crossover items and the fact that Tom Nook is in my Pocket Camp!
- I picked the Cyrus, KK Slider and Reese amiibo pack up a few years ago in a sale, think I got it for like 9€ in Carrefour.
- Lockdown Thoughts
- Anyone else having really weird dreams since lockdown? I think lack of interaction with people is having an effect on my brain. I’m also not speaking much Spanish these days, I’m scared I’ll forget.
- My skin was worse in the first 2 weeks of lockdown but now it’s starting to calm down and look loads better especially my melasma which is usually triggered by the sun. My hair on the other hand is absolute trash.
On This Day 2019
- First Monday of daylight savings. It’s pitch black at 07:30am!
- Playing Yoshi’s Crafted World, it’s too cute!
On This Day 2018
- Pinterest is one of my favourite search engines.
- Our own house pulling April Fools jokes – electric went off in the middle of the night, the water boiler broke and now we have no hot water Will have to find somewhere to shower later
On This Day 2017
- Took Rambo to the vets. He has an ulcerated cornea on top of his cataracts. He still acts as if nothing is wrong 💕
- Not sure if I had a 2 hour siesta or passed out from the heat.
On This Day 2016
- “All great achievements require time.” —Maya Angelou
- I’ve never had a bagel. I always see people in films eating them with Philadelphia LOL. (update from the future, I finally had my first bagel in March 2022 😅)
- amiibo cards un-wrapping complete with cute voices for each character on my snapchat
- Amazon keep sending me emails to review my order when I haven’t even received my stuff yet. Calm down… 😳
On This Day 2015
- Zumba Fitness World Party XBOX 20 min class done! Woohoo I levelled up at last! Now level 3, beast mode: ON 😂💃
- The only down side to working out is having to wash my hair every day. #longhairprobs On the plus side, hello waist.
- Omg how adorable are the woolly Yoshi amiibo!? 👏👀
- Yarn Yoshi, Dr Mario and Jigglypuff amiibo goals 😍
On This Day 2014
- I’m not believing anything I read for the next couple of hours
On This Day 2013
- We went to see Oz The Great and Powerful at the cinema. Awesome film – better than I expected! Special effects were the best, love the plot twist!
On This Day 2010
- We just watched The Notebook 😭😭😭
Thanks for reading