47 THOUSAND Tweets
I started this Daily Geek Blog project about a week ago and I’m definitely seeing a difference in how I post online. The idea behind it was to ease off and quit certain social media platforms, write more on my blog, read more blogs and archive my tweets.
I had about 47 THOUSAND tweets and yes as I go through them I’m deleting them, half of them I’m either complaining, talking to myself or inactive accounts anyway. LOL!
The Diary of a Social Media Manager
I’m not great at maths, but let’s say I spent 1 minute writing each of those tweets, THAT’S 32 DAYS OF MY LIFE, this is not ok with me! This doesn’t include tapping like and replying back to those tweets and the scrolling time that went with each tweet. I just can’t justify it. The fact that I’m also a Social Media Manager just…. I can’t even go there hahah.
By the way, if you also have 47 thousand tweets or more, fair play to you, I’m not having a dig, this is a personal journey for me and something I need to do. Toxicidad fuera, mala vibra fuera!
It’s going well, I’m no longer chomping at the bit to immediately tweet everything, instead being more intentional, sharing a link or two and of course interacting with any RingFitAdventureClub posts. The first few days were a bit odd, but now it’s getting easier, I’m even unearthing blog drafts and ideas that I didn’t execute for whatever reason.
I’ve been posting these updates in the morning after my workout but honestly today I wasn’t sure what to tell you. My head is less busy and I’m producing more quality work.
On This Day 2020
Lockdown day 80
You should see how busy the beaches are here without tourists. Barely anybody is working because we all work in tourism, so weekday beach it is. I’m hibernating as much as possible though, it just doesn’t feel right.
You can check the Lockdown Diaries here to see how it’s been for us, we are currently on day 80 of lockdown, although we are allowed to do a few more things now and can leave the house.
I decided to give the bathroom shelves a makeover. They are a grey/blue so will probably need a few coats, I just need a distraction right now, I’m missing Rambo so much it hurts.
On This Day 2017
- So, I got a fidget spinner and had a 90s flashback. Almost certain I had one as a kid.
- I really want popcorn.
I admire Kimmy Schmidt‘s approach to SEO 😂 (Season 3 Episode 11)
On This Day 2016
- The 100 – If I was Clarke, my hair would have been pulled back in a messy bun by episode 2 😂
- Damn Daniel LOL
- I covered lifetime 3,213 kilometers with my Fitbit and earned the India badge!
On This Day 2015
- So excited to read iJustine’s book!
- It looks like I’m allergic to salt n vinegar Pringles, they make me look like I’ve had lip fillers! Just had to take a clarityn!
On This Day 2014
- The Diary of a Social Media Manager
- Really looking forward to the Dyson event tomorrow.
On This Day 2013
- Just ordered some new makeup from MUA cosmetics, can’t wait to try the new Power Pout and Pro-Base Conceal Kit!!
- Beachball is one of my all time fave tunes!
- Nice 5.12 km walk
- Got that tingly leg feeling after doing an unexpected power walk, glad I pushed through and did it. Zumba tomorrow! 😀
- Purple cabbage is cool! I used to love cauliflower but it dislikes me.
On This Day 2012
- Making smoothies again today, this time I froze the strawberries.
- I’ve had a blender for so long but have used it like 3 times.
- Making a lemon drizzle cake.
- Blogging and baking, what a combo!
- I hope Secret Circle gets picked up for a second season or I will cry so much!
- Just saw the trailer for Ted! It’s like Peter Griffin’s ghost got trapped in a Teddy Ruxpin! Can’t wait to see the movie! 😂
Sorry, no posts were found.