I’ve just woken up from a lovely 45 minute siesta and realised I hadn’t blogged today. I don’t feel obliged or anything, I’m just really enjoying this new Daily Geek Blog series and I’m so glad you are too, I love reading your comments and checking in.
I’m still very much enjoying my time away from social media, you will still see me pop up on Twitter now and then but this week I unpublished my Facebook business page for the blog too. I will keep it unpublished rather than delete it incase I ever want to do Facebook ads or decide to bring it back at some point.
Today is National Gardening Exercise Day if you are looking for something to add to your social media calendar. 🌿😅
Anywho, we’ve had a rather lazy day today we just went with the flow, spent the morning binge-watching Two and a Half Men and playing video games. We enjoyed a delicious Chinese takeaway and watched Godzilla on TV.
I’m back into Animal Crossing Pocket Camp and reached level 163. I had taken a bit of a break from it, but in general played since Day One. I’ve been clearing maps with Blathers and levelling up all of the villagers to unlock the last few crafts for the Happy Home Designer classes.
On This Day 2020
- Wear a mask! Stay at home.
- Prepping some furniture for chalk painting. Getting really into my projects and upcycling bits in the house.
- Going to write out my intentions for 100 Days Of Fitness. Yes I ate pizza today but I’m allowing it.
- Day 1: 100 Days Of Fitness
- 15 mins bike before breakfast
- 40 minute evening hike which ended in me falling up some stairs, banging my leg, stomach and hand on the edge of a step. Good start! Managed to complete all of my rings though.
On This Day 2018
Watched Solo: A Star Wars Story last night, it was INCREDIBLE! I love that they filmed scenes in Fuerteventura, it makes me want to jump on the Fred Olsen Express ferry and revisit the island.
On This Day 2017
- Coming to the end of Babbel Spanish Refresher Course 1. ¡Qué emocionante!
- Fruit is my new coffee. Who am I?
On This Day 2016
- The Diary of a Social Media Manager
- Turns out I really like editing videos. I’m using iMovie on my Mac and learning a lot. Each video I make, I’m like this is my best one yet.
- The 100
Lint rollers FTW!
On This Day 2016
Forgot about England’s abnormally early sunrises this time of year. Had about 4 hours sleep!
On This Day 2013
- Worst toast ever!
- Having a good hair day for a change, the first one in a while! I used some Schwarzkopf Guardian Angel spray before blow drying!
- Beyond excited to open my new Series 10 LEGO minifigures!
- The Bride of Chucky is on TV but I’m too scared to watch!
Thanks for reading,