Are you a fitness gamer? Maybe you have Ring Fit Adventure, a VR fitness game, or do you have a bunch of dance games and need a little motivation?
You are invited to join the Fitness Game Club! 😀
Join us on the 30 Day Fitness Gaming Challenge!
This challenge can be started whenever you like, but best at the start of a month so you can mark it off on the calendar. You’ll find me blogging about my workouts too. 😅
After doing 14 Days of Ring Fit Adventure I thought it might be a good idea to include non-gaming workouts for those days when you just can’t power on or you might be aching and really need to do some yoga. As long as we have some screenshots from your smartphone/watch for accountability and the gamification aspect you can join in.
The idea behind the Fitness Game Club is to jump in whenever you can throughout the year. Maybe you aren’t able to join in this month but next month you can, know that the club is there to support you when you come back.
Let’s keep the rules as simple as possible:
- Set your intention for the challenge, you don’t have to share it but write it down somewhere. What do you want to achieve? (I’m personally working towards my Fit At 40 goal)
- Each day, play a fitness game of your choice or do a non-gaming workout.
- Other workouts could include power walking, gym, running, swimming, yoga, hitting your step goal:
- whatever it is you like to do, we will cheer you on! 🎉
- After you complete your workout jot down your efforts or share on social media
- Day 1/30 #FitnessGameClub @FitnessGameClub
- Tell us about your workout for that day
- Add a screenshot or pic of your workout or fitness watch stats
- Include the hashtag of whatever fitness game or workout you did:
- eg: #JustDance #RingFitAdventure #PowerWalking #Gym #PokemonGo #IndoorWalk #NintendoSwitchSports #LetsGetFit #YogaMaster
- Stay hydrated and have fun!
- The challenge will restart at the beginning of the each month.
That’s the challenge, I hope I’ve explained it well. Any doubts just drop me a comment below Let’s do this!
*Disclaimer: Always check with your Dr before starting a new fitness program.