Hi cute geeks!
Guess what, I was nominated for the Liebster Award! How exciting, I feel like I should have prepared a speech or something. I’d like to thank Ari from Comics and Cookies for the nomination, you’re awesome.
There are a few rules to the Liebster Award, I’m sure a lot of the bloggers I nominate will already have done this but nevermind.
Liebster Award Rules:
- Link back to the person that nominated you
- Answer the questions given by the nominator
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers
- Create 11 questions for the nominees
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs
Ari’s questions look like fun, let’s get started!
- 1.) What’s your favourite film?
- 2.) If you could go into any video game ‘world’ what would it be and why?
- 3.) If money was no object, what’s the first thing you would buy?
- 4.) Baths or showers?
- 5.) What’s your favourite take-away?
- 6.) Tea or coffee?
- 7.) If you could see any band or musician, alive or dead, who would it be and why?
- 8.) What’s your all-time favourite book?
- 9.) Would you ever go sky-diving?
- 10.) What would be your dream holiday?
- 11.) Have you met anyone famous?
Eek! You can’t ask me that! I have so many favourite films depending on my mood. Can I just say Jim Carrey?
Good one! I’m going to say Animal Crossing. Their little world is so friendly and you can make a lot of cash catching sharks and Cyclommatus Stags! Who wouldn’t want a fluffy dear called Deidre as a neighbour?
As I’m currently on a decluttering spree and taking a more minimalistic approach to life, I would probably buy an experience as opposed to things. I would pay for me and my BF to go to Iceland and explore the Golden Circle, Blue Lagoon and see the Aurora Borealis.
I haven’t had a bath in years! It usually gets a few chuckles from people but the fact is we don’t have a bath. Living in a hot climate, the last thing I want to do is jump into a cauldron at the end of the day. Haha. The only time I would take a bath is if I’m travelling, like this time we went to Disneyland Paris.
Chinese takeaway is my fave, on a lazy Sunday afternoon.
I gave up coffee a couple of years ago, so tea all the way! I really like green tea
I’m not really into many bands per se, I really like Reggaeton music and been lucky enough to see Don Omar and Pitbull in concert. I’m going to say Elvis because who wouldn’t want to see Elvis in his prime, strutting his stuff?
I don’t tend to re-read books but I’m rediscovering Aesop’s Fables which I wouldn’t put down as a kid.
My younger self would probably say yes, but no, I’m a scaredy cat.
See answer number 2! Iceland all the way.
I’ve met quite a few famous people, but the ones that left me starstruck are *ahem* the local Mayor haha (my BF takes pleasure in teasing me about this but I was so happy to meet him, even though there were 4 Premier League football players at the same event)
Back when I was studying Performing Arts at college I did some extra work, Samuel L Jackson, Robert Carlyle and Meat Loaf all in one film? Can you guess? It was The 51st State (I think it has 2 names according to IMDB it’s also Formula 51). I was in the nightclub scene, which was filmed in an old warehouse in Liverpool.
Robert Carlyle had to push past me in the nightclub scene at one point in the 13 hours of filming and he even has a Scouse accent in this film. I didn’t really watch any of his stuff back then but now I’m obsessed with his character of Mr Gold and Rumplestiltskin on Once Upon a Time!
- Katya Owu
- Like Gwen Stacy
- xo mia
- The Nerdy Girlie
- Usagi in Wonderland
- Scrawny Girl
- Super Space Chick
- Glitzy Geek Girl
- Nerdy Birdie
- Le Fancy Geek
- Our Nerd Home
My questions to you are:
1. Who is your favourite YouTuber?
2. What do you collect?
3. Your favourite cosplay outfit?
4. Apple or Android?
5. What is your favourite kind of workout?
6. Mario or Luigi?
7. Do you speak other languages beside English?
8. If you had to go without makeup or videogames for a week what would you choose?
9. Which tv couple do you ship?
10. If you could go to any Convention, which would it be?
11. Beach resort or mountain retreat?
Have fun with this, I can’t wait to see your responses so make sure to leave me a comment if you are joining in. 🙂